• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pikaluver is here!

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
  • Welcome to the forums pikaluver! ^^

Have fun and enjoy your stay here! ;)
    Also remember to read and follow the rules! =P

If you need any help, feel free to PM me!

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    heya welcome to the forums have fun post alot Pm me if u wanna chat
    seeya around ;)

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • Meh, what the others say ? PM to be a friend, enjoy the forum, all that good stuff. At least I'm not an automaton like the rest of them.

[shakes head] Okay, what am I doing?! Ah, yes, yes, yes. Welcome to the Pok?Community and have fun.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • loveble_cameron said:
    hey *Gives utter a muffin* i hope we can be friends pm me if you want to ok babs and a nother thing i love saying "babs"
    No - *chokes* MUFFIN MINE. Don't steal my trend. It's my identity. ;_; Muffin = mine. Got that? =D *pulls out cyanide-laced muffin*

Hiya~ ^_____^ I'm Kylie, the PC muffin of joy. X3 Welcome to PC! It's great to see new members~ ^o^ I just hope you stay for longer than ten minutes, like so many newbies. X3; I hope you settle in well, and have a great time. To stay out of trouble, please read the rules, FAQ, stickies, and announcements. Before posting in a particular forum area, brush up on that forum's rules, to make sure you don't break 'em. ^_____________^ If you ever have a problem, I'm only too willing to listen~ =D

Have fun, like I said. n_n

~Kylie

*gives you a real welcoming muffin*

ninjazakku

New Trainer
    Years
  • What's up! Welcome to PC. PM me if you wonna be friends! TIP:Here's a tip.To PM people click on there username when they post and scroll down till you find PM a message to whoever. There's a tip well I'm just giving it to you just incase you didn't know!

Back