• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikastar/Lucy Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    YAY Alright! ^^ I get off at 2:30pm. Cool.

Yeah that will be a good idea or tell me on MSN(I will write it down XD). Well it is your decsion.

You did?! ALRIGHT!! That is soo wonderful! I am very glad. ^^ Was it the right car? Right color and everything?

Years
  • Lucy-chan said:
    YAY Alright! ^^ I get off at 2:30pm. Cool.

Yeah that will be a good idea or tell me on MSN(I will write it down XD). Well it is your decsion.

You did?! ALRIGHT!! That is soo wonderful! I am very glad. ^^ Was it the right car? Right color and everything?
    Well, I'm glad you'll be off on Monday. I thought of some more music to get. XD

I could tell you my schedule on MSN, but you'd might forget about it. I'll mail you a copy of it when I send you the money for the car and the CD. I'm halfway there on the cash. Need to go to the bank on Monday to get the other $80.

As for the car... I LOVE IT!! *glomps to death!!* It's a perfect replica of the 2005 Toyota!!

Now I need to wait until those guys make a copy of the car that American Scott Speed will race in F1 this year!! I MUST HAVE THAT ONE ALSO!! XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is awesome ^^ I will help you out with that. Yep, yep. Hmm...yeah I might forget, so yeah that is the best idea. Wow, that is cool. Take your time, no rush. You can send it anytime you have the time.

YAYYY!! I am very, very happy for you! ^___^ Omg...I bet you went crazy when you seen it in the mail. XDD Cool, well I hope you don't have to wait long for that one. XD

I will see you on Monday. ^^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Hey Lucy ^^. *glomps* haven't been here in a while ;;. Ooh ooh, how're you doing? =3

*Renji walks in*

Renji: STEVO..DUDE!!!, what are you doing glomping girls?. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?

Me: Hmm..well.Renji, you see..I can do what I want, you're the alter ego of me right?

Renji: Um..yeah.

Me: Well shut up then and say hi to Lucy. A very dear friend to me.

Renji: Hey Lucy, how's it going.

So obedient lol.

Good to see you again Lucy ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    ^ROTFL!!!

*gets glomped* ^__^ *glomps back* XD
    I am so glad to see you Stevo! I am doing fine, kinda of hungry. XD Need to find something to eat. XD

Hi Renji. *waves* Nice to meet you. ^^

Likewise. ^__^

Omg...I finally know how to copy a video file to a blank DVD CD. I am so happy about that. XD

Stevo-kun

Years
  • That's awesome. *gives you lots of food* XD

I am running low on disks again..XD

You know, that's the first time i have saw Renji smile?..XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay! Thank you. *starts eating* Yummy! XD

Yeah, I brought a five pack...one is used already. o_O Yeah I downloaded the eighth Pokemon movie and I wanted to put it on disc so I have more hard drive space. It took one CD! It was only 833MB. I don't know why it took all of the space in there. *is confused* But anyway, I will need to buy some more soon.

Hehe, yay Renji smiled. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh...well mine says it "holds" 4.7 GB/Go 120 Min...and the file was 833MB. It took the whole thing. x.x I have no more space in the blank DVD...I just don't get it. Thank goodness I have four left.

WOW....100 blank DVD CDs? Whoa...man I will be set for life if I had that much. XD Now you have ten, that is still pretty good.

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
  • Lucy-chan said:
    Yay! Awesome! Well that is pretty good, they are expensive. like $10.99 a volume. You will get the rest in no time. ^^ Just take your time. You will be sixteen in two years. Almost there. ^^
    Yeah if I don't find it to download, the manga will be fine for me too. =3 Well until the anime get here.

Yep, they should make it at least $9.99. Save me a dollar for a vending machine. XD And it doesn't help when my parents say they don't want me buying it. They say I'm wasting my money. >.> But I do it anyways since I love reading manga. XP Two years...that seems like an eternity. x_x But my friend says that some places hire 14 year olds to work for like three or four hours max. and pay them little bit of money. I think I should do that. If it wasn't for my lazyness and getting permission from my parents, I would have a job by now I guess. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    LoveLy MiSha said:
    Yep, they should make it at least $9.99. Save me a dollar for a vending machine. XD And it doesn't help when my parents say they don't want me buying it. They say I'm wasting my money. >.> But I do it anyways since I love reading manga. XP Two years...that seems like an eternity. x_x But my friend says that some places hire 14 year olds to work for like three or four hours max. and pay them little bit of money. I think I should do that. If it wasn't for my lazyness and getting permission from my parents, I would have a job by now I guess. XD
    Yeah you are right, they should of make it at least like other manga. $9.99. But that is not going to stop me. I am getting the whole thing. Aww you are not lazy, you have school. ^^

Ekanssssssssss said:
    how ya doing lucy. hope your week is going well. *hugs* ^^
    HI! *supertackleglomps* Well my week has been good. Working very hard. Everyone is noticing now. XD My IPMs are very high this week. 29.3. ^^ I scan fast. XDD
    I hope your week is doing well too. I miss you. *huggles back* =3

BluePhoenix said:
    Woow! Been AGES since I came to PC or this club! lol
    Hey Sis, I am back to PC now =D
    How are you?
    Wow, I am so glad you see you bro! I been doing fine, I am glad you are back. ^^ How have you been?

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Renji: Waaaah!!! LUCY!!! *glomps*

Me: o_o...what's up with Renji?..

Renji: *huggles you closing eyes*

Me: *blinks*..he's acting like a puppy dog *imagines him as one and snickers*

Oh and hey Lucy ^^

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
  • Lucy-chan said:
    Yeah you are right, they should of make it at least like other manga. $9.99. But that is not going to stop me. I am getting the whole thing. Aww you are not lazy, you have school. ^^

It ain't gonna stop me either! Bwahahahahaha!

*coughs*

Well...yeah, but school...it seems too easy for me, and I always get things done fast. Sometimes I procrastinate so I'd have something to do by all the due dates of my projects and reports and stuffs (that was a BIG no-no as I later found out--it's becoming a bad habit now >.>). But when I don't do that, I feel dead from all the boredom. I even started writing fanfics to pass the time because of all the boredom. So getting a job wouldn't be that difficult to adjust, considering my half empty schedule. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Renji said:
    Renji: Waaaah!!! LUCY!!! *glomps*

Me: o_o...what's up with Renji?..

Renji: *huggles you closing eyes*

Me: *blinks*..he's acting like a puppy dog *imagines him as one and snickers*

Oh and hey Lucy ^^

LOL! That is so cute. XD *huggles Renji back* You are very sweet Renji. XD Hi Stevo! *hugs* Good to see you. Need to control your friend there. XD But that is fine. =3

LoveLy MiSha said:
    It ain't gonna stop me either! Bwahahahahaha!

*coughs*

Well...yeah, but school...it seems too easy for me, and I always get things done fast. Sometimes I procrastinate so I'd have something to do by all the due dates of my projects and reports and stuffs (that was a BIG no-no as I later found out--it's becoming a bad habit now >.>). But when I don't do that, I feel dead from all the boredom. I even started writing fanfics to pass the time because of all the boredom. So getting a job wouldn't be that difficult to adjust, considering my half empty schedule. XD

Yay good for you! Of course that won't stop you. Yep if you are done with your homework...now what. I get what you are saying. School wasn't easy for me sometimes. So I had to balance that with work. Not easy. You might pull it off though. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    LOL! Omg you guys are so funny! XD

Hey Lady Akita! Sure you can join. ^^ Thanks! Feel right at home.

Yay, I am off the next two days! Finally, I can rest. Phew, work, work, work. That is all I do. XD

But it pays the bills I got. So yeah, got to be done.

So how is everyone?

Back