• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PIKAX's Event Pokemon/Item Giveaway

Years
  • Alright, thanks.

Very shorty post.

Edit:

Friend Code: 1462-4177-8630
    Requests: GS Jirachi
    Pikachu Colored Pichu

Years
  • whatever is fine idk so jksdfajklsdfajkldfsaklsdfa

Yes I have one send me code

Please read first post before asking and yeah it's free and now is fine

If you have the GS Jirachi and Pikachu Colored Pichu, I can trade whenever is fine for you.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Heyo. Still need some legendary birds?

I have Articuno and Moltres sitting around.

Years
  • Heyo. Still need some legendary birds?

I have Articuno and Moltres sitting around.

Yes please this would be very much appreciated if you could accomplish this task for me but wait about 11 minutes from this post to give me your info

In other news...I've managed to get a shiny from a good donator,

I now have shiny Glalies.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Alrighty. Did you say you were offering legendaries? I'll happily accept any legendary except for the generation IV ones, Deoxys and Rayquaza. Trade info in my sig.

Years
  • Alrighty. Did you say you were offering legendaries? I'll happily accept any legendary except for the generation IV ones, Deoxys and Rayquaza. Trade info in my sig.

I can give you arceus and manaphy?

Uh, do you have a Mew and/or Mewtwo?

no sorry i do not have those one day i will work on getting everything but at the moment no

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    I already have a Manaphy. Arceus would be appreciated, though.

Also, would you be cloning my birds and sending them back? I don't want to give them up.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Sure. Glalie's cool. Would you be cloning the birds and then sending them back? I don't want to give them up completely.

Years
  • That's it for this wave wait 30 minutes until after this post to post a request

Sure. Glalie's cool. Would you be cloning the birds and then sending them back? I don't want to give them up completely.

Yes but make sure you have something to trade back with and I also need your info because it is trading time

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    So I need Articuno and Moltres and then two more guys to give up?

If that's it, I'll get on the WFC whenever you're ready.

Back