• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PIKAX's Event Pokemon/Item Giveaway

Eleken

Geologist
Years
  • Hello,

can i have [FONT=&quot]Gamestop Pichu, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gamestop Jirachi and shiny glalie

I can send 10JAHRE Raikou and shiny Dialga. Do you can clone this (offers for another people) and send me back my own?
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Don't know why your just giving them away, but Your the man!....or woman if you happen to be XD

Years
  • can i get 5 of each of these TM's please?

TM02 Dragon Claw
    TM13 Ice Beam
    TM24 Thunderbolt
    TM26 Earthquake
    TM29 Psychic
    TM30 Shadow Ball
    TM35 Flamethrower
    TM53 Energy Ball
    Tm59 Dragon Pulse
    TM65 Shadow Claw
    TM79 Dark Pulse
    TM81 X-Scissor
    TM84 Poison Jab

Years
  • can i get 5 of each of these TM's please?

TM02 Dragon Claw
    TM13 Ice Beam
    TM24 Thunderbolt
    TM26 Earthquake
    TM29 Psychic
    TM30 Shadow Ball
    TM35 Flamethrower
    TM53 Energy Ball
    Tm59 Dragon Pulse
    TM65 Shadow Claw
    TM79 Dark Pulse
    TM81 X-Scissor
    TM84 Poison Jab

...are you kidding me?...ok you supply me with a pokemon that has the attached tm and send it to me, i will make 5 of them, send them back, and we will do this several times, this is probably going to take up all the time i have today so just give me a moment to do the rest of these

I know, this is standart situation for me...

what do you mean does this happen alot?

Last edited:

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Crap i forgot i need mew, Celelbi and Deoxy. I had them on my diamond, but i forgot i gave it away.

Years
  • I'm waiting in the wifi for jirachi and pichu from gamestop :D

Apparently you're not kitten...are you sure the fr you gave me the right friend code?

Crap i forgot i need mew, Celelbi and Deoxy. I had them on my diamond, but i forgot i gave it away.

Sorry i don't have any of those -.-

nvm, i dun have any of them to trade.

Ok sorry about that hahahahahaha but I need someone to supply if I'm gonna give

I am closing the thread to make adjustments to the inventory

Last edited:

megax50

Amateur Collector
    Years
  • lol howdy again. Stuff got a little crazy for me the last couple of days. If its ok im still interested in GS pichu! ^^;; Im more than happy to repay you for the trouble lol
    FC is 2492 3180 8294

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2010
    was having huge issues with wireless. Let me know when you're on, they are all resolved now. I'm there.

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
  • Interested in Gamestop Pichu and Gamestop Jirachi. Have Lugia and Regice I could donate. FC is in sig, let me know if you're interested. :)

Back