• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PIKAX's Event Pokemon/Item Giveaway

Years
  • If you're still trading, I could really use a TRU Regigigas. I've got a shiny magikarp, abra, ponyta, or buizel I could give you. Just let me know which you'd like. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    hey, can i have a jirachi and colored pichu from gamestop? and what else can you clone? ima newbie and i dont have alot of good pokemon. thanks! my friend code is 2579 - 1371 - 7301

Years
  • ::::UPDATE:::::

There have been many pokemon added to the inventory that you can find on the first post now thanks to all the donators. :D

I will be doing requests tonight but in about an hour or if I post earlier than that. See you all then.

::::UPDATE:::::

There have been many pokemon added to the inventory that you can find on the first post now thanks to all the donators. :D

I will be doing requests tonight but in about an hour or if I post earlier than that. See you all then.

Last edited:

Ballzie

Get your hand off my Pokéballs
    Years
  • FC: 1076 2625 7540

Request:
    Manaphy Quirky
    Shiny Ho-oh Brave

I will give you a 10ANIV Celebi if you clone back 2 copies for me. ^^

Back