• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PIKAX's Event Pokemon/Item Giveaway

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    can I have a cloned ho oh,jirachi, colored pichu, lugia, and arceus? I sent u a message with my friend code

friend code is 2579 1371 7301

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Gamestop Pichu Jolly
    Gamestop Jirachi Timid

Also is the Ho-oh UT?

Platinum FC
    Bryan - 0517 9255 5595

Last edited:

vivoui

★ luckylucky, you're so lucky
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2010
    May I please have the event Jirachi and Pichu as well as the Glalie?

Name: vivou
    Friend Code: 4769 9426 7577

Years
  • OK im really considering closing this thread down for good because my inventory is not exactly legit considering that ho oh, lugia, and some of the stuff might have been hacked.

Do not fear though, the pichu and jirachi ARE LEGIT!!!

some of the other things not so much. So I'm not exactly sure about what im going to do

ji

derp.
    Years
  • oh no. if you think some of your stuff is hacked, you might want to ask a mod. or someone who would know for sure D:

pirate_auti

charizard lover
    Years
  • nevermind i see you have a deoxys, hmm well i just want a pichu but i dont have much, let me know if there is something you do want tho and i can try and get it

Last edited:

vivoui

★ luckylucky, you're so lucky
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2010
    Ah, in that case I'll just request the event Jirachi and event Pichu.

Friend Code reposted: 4769 9426 7577
    Name: vivou

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    I don't care of legitly pokemon. Sorry for asking but can I also have a shaymin, deoxsis, reicko ( legendary dog) and celebi?

Years
  • :::::UPDATE::::::

Ok people...this is how we're going to run things now...I'm only going to give out:

Pichu
    Jirachi
    Arceus
    Dialga
    Palkia
    Heatran
    Manaphy
    Phione
    Rotom
    Uxie
    Azelf
    Mesprit
    Regigigas

That's it. Some of you may be wondering why and this is simple.
    Some of the pokemon people donated were hacked.
    I don't want to be spreading around non legit pokemon and that's because I don't like the way it looks.

So, as a result of this, only donate pokemon if FOR SURE they are LEGIT and NOT HACKED!!!!!

Also there is no more requests tonight i'm sorry but I need to get my mind back in the right place for this thread.

Back