• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pills

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
  • You don't really plan on having a long life expectancy do you?

I'm pretty sure that was a joke... Even if it wasn't, a shot of vokda with non prescribed medications isn't really that bad, but it's definitely not recommended either. Vodka or any alcohol for that matter can become more dangerous when you mix it with prescribed medications like Xanax, Oxy, Vicodin, Codeine, Valium, etc but usually it would just intensify the effects. It would only become dangerous if; 1. You took more than recommended dosage or 2. You drank too much alcohol which both would result in an overdose and possibly death if not handled correctly.
    Another thing I'd like to add is don't pop pills kids, and definitely don't try popping over the counter medications to get "high" (I'm sure some people are curious) because you'd only make yourself sick and you could potentially destroy your organs. Even if they were to get you high, the high would be very unpleasant. Like cold medicine or allergy medicine. Specific ones can make you trip and even put you in a state of delirium and the trip could be extremely frightening and you could see things you don't wanna see. I've hear stories from people doing it and doing enough makes you see some demonic shit. To get high off pills you'd need narcotics and I'd recommend against them as well unless you absolutely need them and they're prescribed to you, and don't take over the recommended dose unless you're experienced.

No, I don't usually have a problem swallowing a pill. I can swallow like 2-3 at a time lol. I rarely even take over the counter medications.. I'd rather just smoke weed.

Last edited:

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
  • I dry swallow pills and tbh I'd probably make a great drug addict because I can dry swallow a bunch at once.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I take around 6 pills a day (sometimes at once) so i'm pretty used to it. Mostly supplements/vitamins and the like. Never really had trouble with it, it's been this way since I was pretty small. I do know someone who can swallow pills dry, which sounds like something of my nightmares.

edit: now i know multiple

Years
  • I always had trouble as a kid and I still do. Gotta collect myself and breathe for a moment beforehand, and I still need a glass of water.

Back