• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pimp My Ride!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Has anyone seen this show? XD If you haven't its a show where someone has a usually old car thats in reallly bad shape (eg. doors won't stay on properly..... paint is in horrible conditon.... the car interior is filthy etc. XD)

Then its "pimped" with a brand new paint job, the car is fixed and there is usally something over the top like having a few TV's in the front and back, or they might even put something crazy in like a fish tank in the backseat (It has happened too on an episode! XD)

Last edited:

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I am really considering going to Cali, getting a cruddy car, just for getting it pimped

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    But usually you have to give a reason why you deserve it, such as helping out kids in your spare time, working hard in school etc. XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    I seen dat show a couple a times its freakin cool how they turn crappy cars into cool cars, thats some good stuff.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I will say I am a poor ghetto youth who no one loves and always picks on, and can't find a job and is plotting world domination

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    That should work nicely XD, I'm sure Xzibit would consider getting your car pimped... with M-16's on the side for anyone who wants to cut you off! XD

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    A tank replica would do nicely for me, maybe with some bazookas and cannons. The usual

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    With a car like that, you'll be in the next Twisted Metal XD

Probbably not, it might just need a new engine and a paint job whcih should be even less then a hummer

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    West Coast auto parts own man. o.o Those cars they have are so hot, and they even installed a MP4 Player into a car. Was my 1st time actually hearing about one. Anyways, Xzibit is a very funny guy and I've always liked him as an artist as well. Besides him, I was a little disappointed on how short the previous season was. I believe it was only 5-7 eps. Even so, I pretty much liked every single design they did for cars, trucks, vans and etc. (I can imagine how expensive the insurance will be after having a car loaded like that O.O)

~Blade~

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Every Tuesday is a new episode on MTV too XD, I kinda like this season... they worked on quite a few big vans... I remember last week they put a dryer in a guys back seat!

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
    Years
    sadly..i heard you have to live in southern California to be able to send ur car to them...it would be tight if we all could..but nope...stuck in south Cali--- :(

Years
    I love watching that show just to see how crappy those cars are and to hear Xzibit make all of those wise cracks about it. I remember one episode where this one dude had Mickey Mouse gloves and he drove by giving the camera the finger. ^^

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    Mario The World Champion said:
    I love watching that show just to see how crappy those cars are and to hear Xzibit make all of those wise cracks about it. I remember one episode where this one dude had Mickey Mouse gloves and he drove by giving the camera the finger. ^^

Yeah, that really made me laugh. He asked the guy why he had that in his back seat and Xzibit used it as a signal while driving. o.O Another one I remember was when this one guy that's into technical stuff had computer designs added all over his car. You could see the wires behind a glass t00. (that l00ked very g00d) Anyways, then the whole West Coast team was teasing him for saying ''oouuu weee!''. I'll have to agree that I like how he cracks on people. Crazy show. (in the best way)

~Blade~

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    XD Well at least he pops thier coller and tells them "you've officially been pimped!"

*Xzibit gets handed a money bag with a $ sign after saying that* XD

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    Well, he also gets paid for actually picking who he thinks deserves their car pimped and he jokes a lot. o.o I don't blame them for thanking him. Even though the West Coast team does all the work, he is the one who goes to their d00r steps. Speaking of that, you see how some of them be attacking Xzibit?! I remember this one episode when some girl hit him in the head. Now that was funny. (I feel bad for the abuse he gets. =/)

~Blade~

Back