• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pinkiepops' and Ikeziu's Breeding Center

Years
  • Who do you want to order from?: pinki
    Pokémon egg: duskull
    Do you want me to hatch it for you?:no
    What will you offer for it?: name me a TM or do you want rare candy?

Years
  • Who do you want to order from?: Pinkiepops
    Pokémon egg: Growlithe
    Do you want me to hatch it for you?: Nope
    What will you offer for it?:

Groudon, Lv. 100
    Adamant nature, holding Charcoal
    256/305/187/203/212
    Fire Blast/Fissure/Overheat/Eruption

Not the best in the world.. and it also has the Champion ribbon from Hoen. I'll wait for your response 8P

Water Pokemon Trainer

Starting A New Leaf
    Years
  • can i cancel my order from ikezu because hes too busy and
    Who do you want to order from?: Pinkie
    Pokémon egg: Tauros & Beldum
    Do you want me to hatch it for you?: Dont Mind
    Nickname: None
    What will you offer for it?: Shiny Modest Slowpoke lvl 1 UT
    Redirect @ pinkies whos not getting much business?

Maya

Fairy-type Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Skyt: Got anything else to offer? I'm looking for shines, legendaries or pokemon I don't have especially.

Skyline: AWESOME! You're offers are so amazing! I'll do it right away! When you get on, pm me, and we can trade.

Professuonal Breeder:
    Ikeziu is a girl, and sure, I'll do it. Oh, and can I not hatch them if it's ok? I have a few orders now, and beldum takes more than 10,000 steps to hatch..

All of you, just reply when you want to trade. I'll be ready (I get my eggs super fast, that's why I don't have a waiting list).

Ikeziu

Just face it: Maiden pwns you.
    Years
  • can i cancel my order from ikezu because hes too busy and
    Who do you want to order from?: Pinkie
    Pokémon egg: Tauros & Beldum
    Do you want me to hatch it for you?: Dont Mind
    Nickname: None
    What will you offer for it?: Shiny Modest Slowpoke lvl 1 UT
    Redirect @ pinkies whos not getting much business?
    Firstly, Pinkie already told you, but I am just punching it into your head because I am weird like that (no offense, plz) - I am a girl. :3
    Secondly, it's okay, I understand why you want to do it. Things are, I just haven't had time. I am a member of -loads- of other communities too, and I don't want to quit either - + I have homework, and I have to do lots of art for some people at mentioned other communities. Therefore the list is a bit slow, as PC is -not- my first priority.

Water Pokemon Trainer

Starting A New Leaf
    Years
  • @ikeziu sorry for the gender mistake and i understand i have kiads of coursework to hand in and yeah but i meant if i cancell my order from u it gives you more time to do every1 else and it seems ur gettin almost 2x the business pinkie is lol

Ikeziu

Just face it: Maiden pwns you.
    Years
  • @ikeziu sorry for the gender mistake and i understand i have kiads of coursework to hand in and yeah but i meant if i cancell my order from u it gives you more time to do every1 else and it seems ur gettin almost 2x the business pinkie is lol
    It's okay xD Most people seem to think I'm a guy because of my screenname, Ikéziu.

Yeah, school practically eats up the time of us students...
    Yeah.. xD I don't know why - I'm just suddenly MUCH more popular to order from... Not after I stopped my waiting list though.

Maya

Fairy-type Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    It's okay xD Most people seem to think I'm a guy because of my screenname, Ikéziu.

Yeah, school practically eats up the time of us students...
    Yeah.. xD I don't know why - I'm just suddenly MUCH more popular to order from... Not after I stopped my waiting list though.

Oh I get it..
    I'm only getting the rare order now and then because I'm being seen as a last resort...
    Thanks, everyone.

Years
  • Pandemonium!

Anyways.. I'll be waiting at Wifi all day today with the Groudon, but I may not respond right away 'cause I've got stuff to do as well. If I logout of the Forums I should still be on Wifi.

Edit:

Ok, nice trading with you >8P

Last edited:

Maya

Fairy-type Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Pandemonium!

Anyways.. I'll be waiting at Wifi all day today with the Groudon, but I may not respond right away 'cause I've got stuff to do as well. If I logout of the Forums I should still be on Wifi.

Yaaay! Thank you! ^w^ You're soooo awesome!

Maya

Fairy-type Fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Announcement

I'm now looking for all the natures of ditto, and hopefully, I'll start being able to breed natures. Natures I can do will be listed on my post.

Back