• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pirates of the Caribean

Doctor Itsy

I'm back!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 12, 2004
    This movie is awesome, its the best movie i've seen all year(well, i've only seen 2 movies this year) I love the music, and Jack Sparrow is AWESOME.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • YES! YES! A TOPID ON PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN! i LOVE it! i saw it oin saturday it is one of the best movies i have ever seen! i loved it! so much im going to see it again tomorrow. heheheheh i love the bit when jack gets his sword stuck in the door during the fight wityh will...and all the other bits...i love tyhe whole movie!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    It sounds so cool. X( But sadly, I can't go see it... ;_; My Mom said that we should wait for the DVD... ;_;

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I rarely ever say this, but I think Johnny Depp should definately win Best Actor for that movie...I mean holy crap he was Awesome...

"Yes but why the rum?"

BOO ya!

Doctor Itsy

I'm back!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 12, 2004
    And my band teacher ordered the music for it! But its kinda hard, its my first piece with 6/8 time signature.

I liked the part when Jack was about to be hanged and the stuff after that.

Soph

Years
  • hehehe dakota, 'But why the rum?"

i loved that bit! it was so funny! they he goes storming off and sees the british ship and he's like "oh there will be no living with her after this..." it was so so funny! i love the way he walks its like he is permanently drunk! i agree, he shouldwin best actor, thats the best acting i have ever seen. i went and saw the movie twice!

Soph

Years
  • Oh yes thats a very nice little move you got there. but, once again, you are standing between me, and the way out. and this time, you have no weapon. *smirks*

*will grabs a red hot sword*

*fight starts again*

hahahahahahahaha......

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh, yes! This was a great movie! ^_^ Definately one of my favorites.

*wanders off to find an Orlando Bloom picture to stare at* :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Woah, those are cool! I'd set the Orlando one as my desktop but my mom's already figured out I like him so she'd tease me about it. -_-; There's still the group pic though, so I'll use that! Thanks for the link!

Soph

Years
  • thats okay, only too happy to help! i loved the Pics i wanted to show them to everyone anyway. ^_^ glad to help you!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    You mean the one with Orlando Bloom (One word.. HOT) and Jhonny Depp? I heard its a good movie, what's it about?

*Orlando Bloom Fetishist*

^.^ Unfourtunately, my mom said also that we'll wait for the movie since she don't want to waste money on theaters. :(

Soph

Years
  • i mamnaged to badly embarees myself at the cinema last time i saw it. i seen it 3 times., and on the third time after the movie i was going down the steps at the end wen someone said my name. i turned around to see who and lost my balance, wobbled really clumisily trying to keep my balance, failed, fell over backwards, stagger-fell-rolled down 3 stairs and landed on my butt. i was sooooooooo embaresssed! and then this lady goes "OH! are you all right?" so everyone LOOKED at me lying on the stairs looking stupid. i heard someone say i looked like a 'drunk jack sparrow" and almost died....ohhh....i felt such a fool! of all the clumsy things i have done, thats a real classic...fallling down the cinema steps...*moan* clumsy fool!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, I know exactly how you feel! I'm such a klutz that my mom's named every single clumsy move after me. =_=; If I'm ever carrying anything important she'll say 'Don't pull a Kayleigh!' or something. It's funny... I think I got that from my grandmother. (She accidently tripped into a bar on one of their cruises! The people in there had to have thought she was drunk, lol!)

Back