• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eig

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2008
Hmm, that t-sprite's pretty nice, though I think there's some problems with outlines, but maybe that's just me. ^^' But it's pretty nice. 9/10

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2011
maxxa said:
i loooove pichu so i did a repose based on minun and plusle's poses becuase ive been told they were both based on pichu
chuupy1mr.png
and now a pichu scratch and named it chuupy
chuupy25qm.png
any comments at all about this?

Silon

Amber for Ever!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 30, 2016
The scratch looks amazing! It could qualify as a Pinball sprite, too! ^^

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2011
wow u realy think its tht gd? oh and i have a new scratch
chuupy31ky.png

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
Years
maxxa said:
wow u realy think its tht gd? oh and i have a new scratch
chuupy31ky.png
It's very nice. The only thing that irks me is that the face appears compressed. Then again, it's probably the side view that makes it look that way.

daimyco.png

Recent work. It's a character for my upcoming fic. I know it looks bad, so don't hold back on the criticism.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
hey guys I jsut did an onix revamp. For some reason i found this harder then he trainer sprites i do. I don't know it could jsut be how onix is.
onixrevamp.gif

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
Years
@maxxa: your new scratch is great, I might be wrong but is that an angry mark on its head?

@Hyperion: Your revamp is pretty cool, very clean work. Rocks are really tricky, but you did well =).

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
You aren't kiding rocks are hard. I'll have a butterfree and cyndaquil coming up next. I have a sprite shop on another forum andi do revamps. So i will eb posting the ones i do from there.
EDIT: Here are the revamps. The butterfree is shiny.
butterfreerevamp.gif
cyndaquilrevamp.gif

Last edited:

Eig

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2008
@maxxa: Hmm, nice Pichu. ^^ Though, I see something weird on its head... O_o

@Hyperion: Hehe, nice revamps. I like the onix & butterfree, but I think the cyndaquil is the best one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back