• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Art Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
Years
  • Hey, I'm working on an Emerald hack and was wondering if I could get Trainer sprites of Silver and Platinum (Dawn), based off of these poses? If you can help, it would be appreciated, and of course you'll be included in the credits
    go on bulbapedia and search them both and they sould have their sprites at the bottom :)

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
  • Pixel Art Request Thread

You'd be best ripping the middle and dark shades from there. I highly doubt you want use two green colours though, as G/S/C used an 8-bit system and extensive dithering. They're was only a range of 3 colours as two as taken put by RGB 8,8,8 (slightly off black, not really noticeable to the human eye) and RGB 255,255,255 pure white. They would use two others colours, one a primary colour and the other a secondary. The secondary would always be used to do a key feature. IE: A tongue, a skin patch, hands, gloves, You get the point, the only exceptions to this would be alot more simple Pokémon that are based on one colour, these four Pokémon are; Ditto, Slugma, Onix & Steelix. All of these Pokémon use they're secondary colour as a shading colour. This is only 1.60% of all 252 original so I would strongly advise against using a Pokémon with a two shaded pallette unless you have a design of a pokemon in that minority.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • Pixel Art Request Thread

You'd be best ripping the middle and dark shades from there. I highly doubt you want use two green colours though, as G/S/C used an 8-bit system and extensive dithering. They're was only a range of 3 colours as two as taken put by RGB 8,8,8 (slightly off black, not really noticeable to the human eye) and RGB 255,255,255 pure white. They would use two others colours, one a primary colour and the other a secondary. The secondary would always be used to do a key feature. IE: A tongue, a skin patch, hands, gloves, You get the point, the only exceptions to this would be alot more simple Pokémon that are based on one colour, these four Pokémon are; Ditto, Slugma, Onix & Steelix. All of these Pokémon use they're secondary colour as a shading colour. This is only 1.60% of all 252 original so I would strongly advise against using a Pokémon with a two shaded pallette unless you have a design of a pokemon in that minority.

I assume that was for me, right? Don't worry, it wasn't for a fakemon, it was for another thing. But, some other pokemon like Kakuna and I think Ursaring do use a secondary color as well, I tend to try to avoid it. Thanks for the advice though, I'll keep it in mind when spriting.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Request

Hi Guys, I would like to request a Fire Type legendary pokemon.
    With the same body Type as Milotic/Rayquaza.
    I would like it to look quite aggressive.
    Main Colours-Black,Red.

Just a front sprite will do, but a back sprite would be greatly apperciated.
    Thanks.

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
    Years
  • Hi Guys, I would like to request a Fire Type legendary pokemon.
    With the same body Type as Milotic/Rayquaza.
    I would like it to look quite aggressive.
    Main Colours-Black,Red.

Just a front sprite will do, but a back sprite would be greatly apperciated.
    Thanks.
    Okay, some questions:

-Do you prefer the GBA size or the DS size? (64x64 or 80x80)
    -Do you also want a name for it?
    -Any other details apart from the body?

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Okay, some questions:

-Do you prefer the GBA size or the DS size? (64x64 or 80x80)
    -Do you also want a name for it?
    -Any other details apart from the body?

I would prefer GBA size.
    Details...uhh...Very firey, i guess.
    im only realy looking for a sprite but anything you could add would be great.

and if u decide to do it, thanks.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    hey guys. im working on back sprite but ive come to some trouble. can someone please help me with the head of the back sprite. the picture of the trainer sprite and my progress is below. thx in advance for the help. oh and if someone can kinda fix the backpack that would be much appreciated, it just looks messy =p

Pixel Art Request Thread

(if the image doesnt work here's the link: https://img156.imageshack.us/i/herobackscopy.png/)

Years
  • I would like to request a hero overworld in BW style. He doesn't need to look like someone, so you could just use your fantasy and completely choose how he looks. I hope someone will do this for me, and thanks in advance.

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Hey im new to this whole request thing lol, but here i go, i need:

1. Gold overworld sheet

2. Ash AG (advance generation) overworld sheet

im not in a huge rush so if anybody wants to take up the request, just pm me when there done, you can take as long as you want :)

SPG

Pyroblock
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2013
    Can some one make me two pokemon plz I need mewtwo knignt and the forbidden pokemon, theforbidcen pokemon isthe lebendary of my hack and it iss really strong so make it look cool and poweg ful and mewtwo knight has aromor so it would need to be a steel type but style has the figure of metwo so aneyone that can make anyone of these will get credit in my hack

<(-.-)>

Its a penguin!
    Years
  • can someone make me a pirate ship tileset, i've been trying for 2 weeks now and have been failing. But a few specs would be: 2 decks, railings all the way around the ship and seperating the top from lower deck, stairs between the 2 decks, 2 sets of openings to leave the boat (port and starboard sides) a mast on the lower deck, and an open trapdoor on the upper deck. sorry if thats a lot of requirements. please reply if you take up the project.

SPG

Pyroblock
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2013
    can some one re-color this for me please?
    Pixel Art Request Thread

it was made by me but i would proble screw up the re-color, so if some one could do it that would be great.... this is what i want you to be carful for the head the lower jaw is seeable skin so it needs to bot be the same has the top half and thats it, use you imagination (witch i dont have, that and grammer) and add lots of detail and if you want you can add stuff (like flame main or something like that)

Last edited:

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    In kind of a pickle here. I'm in need of several icons in 22x22 format, in the Tango style.

Winamp
    Raptr
    Photoshop CS4
    uTorrent
    NOD32

Thanks so much if you could give it a shot.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • Can any spriters do me a favor? In my hack, a jetpack replaces the bicycle. I haven't made new sprites for the players so can someone help me by creating sprites of the default players (Branden and May) on a jetpack that I can use to replace the bicycle? I don't have an official design of the jetpack but I'm thinking it should be small but not too small, made of 2 cylinder things both with small fire coming out the end and maybe a ring that goes through the body to wear. If possible, I would like the positions to be:
    Standing Still-floating slightly but upright.
    Moving-player's body horizontal and obviously being blown pretty hard from the speed
    Wheelie-same as normal positions but floating a bit higher

This doesn't have to be done frame-by-frame. If I get some basic sprites, I think I can work the rest out. Any jetpack designs are acceptable since I don't have an official design. Thank you for anyone who can do this for me.

Years
  • Seeing as how there are mostly only requests and rarely* any completed requests, I will have to shut this Pixel Art Request Thread down. I've read many posts and there were posts with bucket loads of requests, some were just for ROM hacks/fan games. For now, if you would like to request Pixel art and anything else art related such as a drawing, graphics, tag, signature, icon, etc. You will have to request at the Official Request Thread.

Sorry if this disappointing anyone, but the requesting will have to end now and onto the other thread. Please don't request just for ROM hacks. :c
    This will be unstickied in 7 days (January 20th 2011).

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back