• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Project: Revamp GSC

ShaySkymin

It's thaaaaaank Shaymin time!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    =3 Working on Jolteon next!

Adagio~

♪ s.l.o.w.b.e.a.t ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2010
    The colors on that Flareon seem kind of dull...need some more saturation...

I'm pretty sure its colors match the D/P ones, which are pretty dull, sadly. So it's not her fault. :3

@Proof: I know flattery will get you nowhere, but I am in love with your Jolteon sprite, I just like all the shines and shades. You did a great job. It looks so magical, I just want to touch it~ Beautiful, even if it's not being used, I still wanted to comment.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I'm pretty sure its colors match the D/P ones, which are pretty dull, sadly. So it's not her fault. :3

@Proof: I know flattery will get you nowhere, but I am in love with your Jolteon sprite, I just like all the shines and shades. You did a great job. It looks so magical, I just want to touch it~ Beautiful, even if it's not being used, I still wanted to comment.
    :) Thank you so much! I'm glad someone likes em. xD
    They were gonna be replacements for the FRLG sprites in a rom hack that I was helping with, but it didn't pan out.

Adagio~

♪ s.l.o.w.b.e.a.t ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2010
    :) Thank you so much! I'm glad someone likes em. xD
    They were gonna be replacements for the FRLG sprites in a rom hack that I was helping with, but it didn't pan out.

Aw, shame it didn't work out. They're all nicely done. Especially the birds, and the Flareon and Eevee fur.

Anyways, so I'm not so off topic, I think I'd like to claim Chikorita. Thank you~

Silver Yutaka

Pokemon Purifier
    Years
    i claim amphoras thank you

edit: here it is

Edit again:
    reserve cyndaquil

Edit again, again:
    Cyndaquil is complete

Reserve Larvitar + Evos

Edit again, again, again:
    Larvitar is complete

*sigh*
    Unclaim Pupitar and Tyranitar, I hate their sprites for some reason

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    NOTE: You are able to revamp back sprites as well. Currently, I'm doing Bulbasaur. So any of you are able to pick whatever you want.

Silver Yutaka said:
    *sigh*
    Unclaim Pupitar and Tyranitar, I hate their sprites for some reason

Okay, no problem. However, your Larvitar sprite needs some work. The shading looks weird around the head.

Silver Yutaka

Pokemon Purifier
    Years
    NOTE: You are able to revamp back sprites as well. Currently, I'm doing Bulbasaur. So any of you are able to pick whatever you want.

Okay, no problem. However, your Larvitar sprite needs some work. The shading looks weird around the head.
    yea i couldn't get it to look right so i gave up if someone wants to fix it please go right ahead

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Silver Yutaka said:
    yea i couldn't get it to look right so i gave up if someone wants to fix it please go right ahead

Will do. Anything else you'd like to claim? ^^

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I dunno. I guess you should just take on whatever you feel would be easiest for you. As you can see, I'm also allowing back sprites to be done, so you can try your hand at one of those.

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    I'll do the Natu Line and the Swinub Line if that's okay ^_^

Back