• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Project: Revamp GSC

Kerjo

Dark/Ground Gym Leader
    Years
    I was just glancing around the site and found this, so I thought I give it a try. :)

Poliwhirl seems good to me, but I don't know about poliwag. Also, I tried putting them in 80x80 but it only made them blurry.

Last edited:

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
    I call teddiursa
    Old:
    New:

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Jahool, accepted.

Kerjo, you don't make the sprite itself 80x80, you must make the background 80x80 pixels wide.

animeFTW, Teddiursa is much too fat and the outline needs to be more than just black.​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Poliwag has already been done (besides that, the eyes are too bulgy on yours), but Poliwhirl is accepted.​

Years
    I don't know if you guys knew this, but all of R/S/E's back sprites for 1-251 are just revamped versions of G/S/C's.
    So, I wouldn't worry about those.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Uhm, no. You have to fix the shading and outline as well. That's the point of the revamp.​

Years
    Okay, sorry for the inconvenience. :U

Anyways, I'm going to get a few back sprites done (Mew & Mewtwo).

EDIT: Here they are!

MEW:

MEWTWO:

Last edited:
    Years
    Mew was the easiest. All it required was a recolor, because the D/P sprite didn't have much shading.

I'm going to move on to the Dratini chain. Don't expect me to finish them right away, because I'm going swimming LOL.

EDIT:
    Here's Dragonite:

Here's Dragonair:

Finally, Dratini:

Last edited:
    Back