• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Project: Revamp GSC

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2010
    You've already submitted Porygon, Krabby, and Aipom.

And Mantine's already been finished.

Blissey was done by someone I think. . I can't remember if I accepted it. I'll go have a look.​

I know, but they weren't on the front post so I upped them to Imageshack.

Mantine was done by you, but all of your sprites have been wiped. You said we can do those a couple pages before, but looks like you fixed all of the broken links while I was updating. ^^"

I was the one who did Blissey, but you never put it up, I thought I wouldn't bring it up until I re-upped it.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    i forgot to do mew 80x80 here:
    eray.png

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I really didn't even notice. Damn you, sleepiness! >< Thanks for catching that. =]

As for the Blissey, sorry. I must've missed it last time I updated the list.​

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2010
    I'll do my best, but I don't think I have the skill. Here goes something!

heracrossgsc.png

Meh.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Yeah, I think I went just a bit crazy with the 'tall' concept. XD *is shot multiple times*

I'll take the previous. Sorry. *shot again*​

Years
  • Sorry to pull this slightly OT, but if anyone recognises any of their work from this thread on the PSP forum (you'll need to register, but please do, even if it's just for this), then contact me. My Growlithe from a couple of pages back is there, as well as the Electabuzz that was accepted. Anyone else see anything belonging to them? I need all the proof I can get.

Now, back on topic, I'll edit my post with a couple of new revamps when I finish them this morning. In my opinion, Heracross' eyes look odd. I know that's how they looked in GSC, but it looks quite off once it's revamped. Just my $0.02.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Thank you for your warning. I'll register there~

And I look forward to your newest revamps.​

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2010
    Wow, I forgot to post Bayleef!

I actually made a vid and once I find a good video editing program I like, I'll post it on Youtube (leaning towards KDEnLive).

Years
  • Whoops, I forgot to post here as well. Delibird and Houndour:

DelibirdRevampSolo-1.png

HoundourRevampSolo.png

Something seems wrong with Houndour, but I'm not sure what.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I can't quite put my finger on it, but Delibird still doesn't look quite right. Maybe it'd be easier to spot if I put them side-by-side. .
    DelibirdRevampSolo-1.png
    225.png

As for your Houndour, its body needs to be just a bit slimmer, its legs need to be longer, and its snout needs to be smaller.​

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2010
    Redid Bayleef.

I also did Gyarados (Yes, I know you don't want shiny yet, but I'm posting it for an anatomy check. It's for a separate project of mine.)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Perhaps making Bayleef's face longer would make it look better.

As for the Gyarados, its eyes need to be more prominent. And I think getting rid of some of the black outline around its mouth would work.​

Back