• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Project: Revamp GSC

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2010
    Longer in which way? Towards the screen (redo shading); the left of the screen? Make the head taller?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2010
    Ugh.
    Still not happy with it. You might be better off with the original as my anatomy changes suck.

Also, not to sound rude or anything, but Heracross and Blissey still aren't on the first post.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Whoops, I forgot to post here as well. Delibird and Houndour:

DelibirdRevampSolo-1.png

HoundourRevampSolo.png

Something seems wrong with Houndour, but I'm not sure what.
    I can't quite put my finger on it, but Delibird still doesn't look quite right. Maybe it'd be easier to spot if I put them side-by-side. .
    DelibirdRevampSolo-1.png
    225.png

As for your Houndour, its body needs to be just a bit slimmer, its legs need to be longer, and its snout needs to be smaller.​
    The arms need to be thiner, the beak needs to be smaller, the feathers at the top of its head need to look a little sharper with some shading, you need the make the eyes smaller and more black around the eye

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Bad news, guys. We just lost a lot of the sprites because of the jankness of Photobucket.com. If you don't mind, can you guys use a more reliable site?

Also, since better sprites are available thanks to HeartGold/SoulSilver, please try to revamp the GSC sprites to that. Thank you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2010
    Ugh...

I think most of my sprites that you accepted were re-upped to imageshack a page or two ago.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I think all of your sprites were kept intact. Mannequin's sprites seemed to be the only ones that were lost.​

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2010
    My Browsers say otherwise.

All of your sprites are gone. And you put mine on your photobucket. But I put them on my imageshack a few pages back. So could you re-up them? Please?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    My sprites are still there. . What browser are you using?

And I'll try to upload them all to my Photobucket. Some people have troubles seeing my sprites until I upload them to Photobucket.​

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Ive done this for blastoise:
    jlhkl.png

I douth this will get it but still....:)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I can't see the claws on Blastoise's right arm and there too much black outline around the top of its head.​

mustafa505

Aeon Developer
    Years
  • i've taken igglypuff (the cutest and kirbiest XD)
    EDIT:
    qrmbzr.jpg

This is version one i will Minimize it a little (Make it smaller sorry my english screws)
    EDIT:
    23shmdf.jpg

Version 2 Shortened
    EDIT:
    Oops i just saw this is really old thread i am sorry :(.

Last edited:
    Back