• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Project: Revamp Yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flaps

<Insert awsome line here>
    Years
    I'll take MISSINGNO. lol! no I'll do mewtwo if its free (and I'll fix up the mew if you want)
    and maybe zapdos if its not taken already...

too late,

I did MEWTWO then got carried away and did ditto...

zapdos will have to wait til' later

:O Excuse me! But I made a claim for Zapdos just a couple of days earlier! Please read the posts to see which pokemon have been claimed before you do one.

Years
    I'm wanting to put up your flareon, but we already have one. I'm gonna have to ask the Original poster if he doesn't mind me putting yours up.

Feel free to use the other one. Revamps were never my strong point. And the other Flareon is better :)

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    May I reserve Meowth and Persian? If those are taken, then how about Snorlax

I did Meowth, I think. It might just be a recolour.

Last edited:

ShaySkymin

It's thaaaaaank Shaymin time!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    I'll give it one more shot. I searched the whole thread and nobody's claimed Vaporeon, so I will claim Vaporeon.

EDIT

I hope it's better than last time.
    If it's not... I'll... Oh, I dunno.. Ans I just realized the paws got a little odd... Oh well...

Last edited:

Adagio~

♪ s.l.o.w.b.e.a.t ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2010
    ^ I thought those guys were claimed, but couldn't find the post~

Anyways, I'm posting to claim Farfetch'd. I hope that's okay. Flaps, I noticed you love the birds, so if you want it, just tell me "Hands off!", okay?

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    okay this is just getting plain annoying now!

oh well, at least i still have porygon

No what is highly annoying is your blatant disregard to the project rules. I'll let you have Porygon, however make sure you check existing claims/.

Lilzelf, that's much better, it's made it into the project, I'll put it on the sheet in tomorrows update.

Adaigo, the Hitmonchan is nice, just needs a little tweaking and fixing up around the gloves.

Agamdamon(sp?) Sorry but the outline and shading isn't up to scratch with the others, nice try though.

For the sprites I haven't mentioned I apologise and WILL include all accepted sprites in tomorrows update

thanks for the great contribution team! {b' '}b

DARKSHADE

Waiting.. In the Shadows..
    Years
    i did, mostly......

anyway here are some new revamps i did, NOW, before you all complain that some of these have been done before, let me explain:

Lilizelf that vaporeon is your one, i fixed it up for you, i hope you dont mind ;)

also everyone keeps complaining about bad flareon revamps so i decided to do one myself.

and lastly that porygon is mine too.

Adagio~

♪ s.l.o.w.b.e.a.t ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2010
    Adaigo, the Hitmonchan is nice, just needs a little tweaking and fixing up around the gloves.

Whoops. I noticed how bulky it looked. Is this better? I still don't think the shading is the best. I'll keep trying if you'd like~

Doubley Edited Hitmonchan:

And with a frown~ :<

Last edited:

ShaySkymin

It's thaaaaaank Shaymin time!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    Lilizelf that vaporeon is your one, i fixed it up for you, i hope you dont mind ;)

Err, please, no. Ask permission first. :(
    You used the Fr/Lg palette, I wanted to use the D/P/Pt one,
    You added seemingly unneeded shades...(IMO)

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    i did, mostly......

anyway here are some new revamps i did, NOW, before you all complain that some of these have been done before, let me explain:

also everyone keeps complaining about bad flareon revamps so i decided to do one myself.

and lastly that porygon is mine too.

Seriously, start reading the previous posts. We already have a revamped Flareon, we have a WIP Porygon and you shouldn't of gone editing Lilizelfs work withiout her permission, especially after I had already accepted it.

Adagio, it's looking a lot better, if you'd like I can fix up the glove(s)?

Anyway, sheet updated.

Cheese, i didn't add your nido lines as they're just recolours, not revamps. Sorry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back