• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Project: Revamp Yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
  • may I reserve Wartortle, Blastoise and possibly Gastly evolution line too? If not then only Gastly's evoltuion line:)

Flaps

<Insert awsome line here>
    Years
  • Falcon, although that is a lot better, you saved it as j.peg =/ Sorry I can't use it in that file type. But you're definitely improving! Hope you continue to work on your revamps :)

Flaps, that is really quite nice, you're getting quite good at this!

Roconza, I dont see how you overdone it, I think it looks fine, and of course you can do the hypno line.

Espeon - Another nice one there mate, keep it up!

ÄgàmêñÐmØÑ - Sure mate, you can reserve them.

Keep up the good work guys!

Yay! Thankyou! I guess I really should have more confidence in myself.

Anyway here is Pidgeot. Again with the worries that it might just look too much like a recolour but like I said , the yellow sprites for pidgey, pidgeotto and pidgeot are my favourite out of every generation so not much is changed in the anatomy. Im afriad the shading might be a little off, as it was very hard to shade I kept getting muddled up on where to put the highlights. And i couldn't get the beak right either so feel free to change it if you want.
    Anyway complaints over here she is!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    may I reserve Wartortle, Blastoise and possibly Gastly evolution line too? If not then only Gastly's evoltuion line:)

that's being a bit greedy, as the original idea was to reserve 1 pokemon, I allowed evo chains because it seemed quicker that way, but claiming 5? You can have 2. And if you do this mate, please, please, PLEASE do not follow that freewebs site.

Anyway, updated sheet.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I posted my Staryu and Starmie sprites a few days ago. Did you not want to use them or did you just not notice?? :/

Sorry, I meant to reply to those. I'm sorry but I feel they're more recolours than revamps, amybe go back and bring them up to the quality of our Vulpix :]

JesseCS

What do you mean "creepy"?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2011
    The shading died on the leg.

I don't know what you're talking about, it looks just fine to me. I just saw realized I uploaded the wrong version, it should look better now.

If no one's taken Exeggutor I'll take it.

Adagio~

♪ s.l.o.w.b.e.a.t ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2010
    I've Never done this before, but I really wanted to try, because you all make it look so fun~ >w< Honestly, I never thought it took so much time, but it did.

Anyways, I made a Jolteon. And I'm not sure if it's any good, so if you don't use it, I promise it won't hurt my feelings. n_n

Here ya go:

Edit: Also, I don't know how to take off the white background.. :< I'm sorryy.

Ah, and if I may, (^ if that one works, I'd like to claim Lapras~)

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I've Never done this before, but I really wanted to try, because you all make it look so fun~ >w< Honestly, I never thought it took so much time, but it did.

Anyways, I made a Jolteon. And I'm not sure if it's any good, so if you don't use it, I promise it won't hurt my feelings. n_n

Here ya go:

Edit: Also, I don't know how to take off the white background.. :< I'm sorryy.

Ah, and if I may, (^ if that one works, I'd like to claim Lapras~)

Very nice for a first attempt, it's made the cut. Keep it up :)

And yeah, all claims are accepted. I'll update the sheet soon.

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
  • I tried to do something simple and easy for a change. Here's Jigglypuff!

Uh-oh, it's facing the wrong way. I hope you don't mind?

Adagio~

♪ s.l.o.w.b.e.a.t ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2010
    Very nice for a first attempt, it's made the cut. Keep it up :)

And yeah, all claims are accepted. I'll update the sheet soon.

It made the cut? Thank you very much, FoxHound!. xD; Jolteon's tail spikes still look iffy to me. You have permission to tamper with it if you like~

And I finished Lapras, however I feel like just redoing it. >w> The shading on the shell still bugs me... o.o
    I did change the mouth though, and thought it looked alright~ You'll let me know, right? <3

Anyways, no more rambling. Lapras, Bam!:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back