• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel Project: Scratch PokeDex [4th Gen]

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years

• The line? Is it one of Milotic's "eyebrows" just intersecting/overlapping with another part of the sprite? The holes in her neck are part of Milotic's official design. :\​

Ah, I never noticed them, normally only on backsprites, but they're typically a shade of brown, not black, which probably also led to the confusion XD

And the line I meant wasn't that :P It's no where near the eyebrow XD

rvefk7.png

I know it was probably meant to show bending, but it just doesn't look right, in my opinion.​

JojoX2

Medicham Fan *Chammy ftw*
    Years
  • palimscratch2.png

Dunno if this is good enough, but I´ll give it a try, tough. Scratching existing pokemon is hard. Really hard.

@Myzou The thing(just what was this meant to be?) looks too thin, imo. That´s the only problem.

ShaySkymin

It's thaaaaaank Shaymin time!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    palimscratch2.png

Dunno if this is good enough, but I´ll give it a try, tough. Scratching existing pokemon is hard. Really hard.

Jojo, that looks so excellent. I only see one problem, the mouth looks a little weird.

ShaySkymin

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    I see my Pichu's on the list, not transparentized! Don't worry, i'll make it transparent later today.

Working on Uxie, Mesprit and Skymin.

JojoX2

Years
  • Wow, didn´t think it would be THAT good^^, Well, I guess I just needed some good critics as motivation, since the second scratch was much easier to do:
    igelavarscratch2.png

Last edited:

ShaySkymin

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    Pichu7112165942-iaza.gif
    Skymin1161732547-iaza.gif

/\Working on Mew, they're both transparentized./\
    Also, Pichu is number 172, not 175, and Growlachu98's Jirachi is a fix-up of a the Pokemon Pinball sprite:
    jirachipinball95129.PNG

(I.. just DO NOT like the Skymin...)

Last edited:

JojoX2

Years
  • treeckoscratch2.png

No one´s posting? Well, then I´ll do it^.^ Treecko is here!
    medichamscratch2.png

Yay! Medicham^^ Using its psychic powers. The blue glow is done with photoshop. If this is against Scratching rules, I have it without the glow.

Last edited:

☆Patched☆

Is a Death Note and Bleach Fan
    Years
  • ^^; Well...I do have this:

But...it's obviously a pixel over....

EDIT:
    Just realized. Mine's is 84x84. >.>....ignore my post then...

Cropped it down. (oh, forgot to say...my name's on there, but it's in white...)

Last edited:
    Back