• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixels, including numerous greatly animated sprites.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    In honor of the late, great Freddie Mercury, I want to break free of my 16 colour restriction.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    It's brighter, but did you really expand the palette? o.O

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    Only if you provide the materials that we need for the necessary dark rituals. I've been running low on stock lately.

Equinoxe

pleeease listen to meee
    Years
    • ~
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    You have some reeeally good stuff here!
    I love seeing then-now-resprites and that Scizor just screams 'improvement'. Really dig the hue shifting in the shading, it makes the sprite pop out in a whole different way from the old one. Use of aa and outlines has also improved drastically, so you can definitely give yourself a pat on the back.

Your previous work is very nice on the eyes, too! The beat 'em up -style pokes are really neat and not too cutesy, and I really love the fiery palette on Blaziken.

makes me wonder why you have to double-triple-quadruple-post; you should be getting a non-stop stream of 'your sprites are awsum' or something with stuff this caliber. :?

maybe some of that talent might rub onto me now that I've expressed my adoration, hurrrr

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    06/2010:

08/2011:

The future is here. And it's bolder, stronger and better.
    I love that new Scizor. The colours are amazing and I like hue shifting a LOT. I particularly like the dark lineart cause it makes him pop out so much more. Looks like great improvement!

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    I can't take the credit for that without mentioning Sonic Team - it's still mainly an amalgamation of Sonic 2 and Sonic 3 sprites.

Back