• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Pixilate Sylveon Giveaway~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight Latias

Female fits the design best if you ask me :) custom Sylveons? What's that? Anyways yes please I'd want to be added to the list. Can you nickname her Pixie for me? Also what would you want in return? I may have some bankball females laying around somewhere.
    Anything you wanna give me is a great help!, i started up a trade shop recently too!, and the Custom Sylveons are if you want a certain Sylveon set i can do it all!, moves and Evs and Nature~ as well as IV breeding!, i don't offer the custom Sylveons up to everyone though!, only Awesome Eeveelutions!

Years
    Anything you wanna give me is a great help!, i started up a trade shop recently too!, and the Custom Sylveons are if you want a certain Sylveon set i can do it all!, moves and Evs and Nature~ as well as IV breeding!, i don't offer the custom Sylveons up to everyone though!, only Awesome Eeveelutions!

Really? That's so nice :) I'll see what I can give you. Are you looking for specific ones, bankballs, HA, egg moves? I'm looking for a competitive Sylveon (Pixie) for my Eevolution team, so Modest nature with Pixilate, IV spread 31/x/31/31/31/31 and with Hyper Voice. And if it's possible in a Luxury Ball but I don't want to ask that much.

Maybe a tip, put a link of your shop in your signature so that your shop can be found quick :)

Starlight Latias

Really? That's so nice :) I'll see what I can give you. Are you looking for specific ones, bankballs, HA, egg moves? I'm looking for a competitive Sylveon (Pixie) for my Eevolution team, so Modest nature with Pixilate, IV spread 31/x/31/31/31/31 and with Hyper Voice. And if it's possible in a Luxury Ball but I don't want to ask that much.

Maybe a tip, put a link of your shop in your signature so that your shop can be found quick :)
    Thank you for the advice!, i added them both to my signature!, I will start the Sylveon later today, everything you want on it too!, and any pokemon is awesome, i use them all when breeding more for the shop!

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    If you have any left I would love to add one to my Dex!

what would you like for it if you have any left?

IGN:Chris
    FC:1822-2756-9064

Years
    Thank you for the advice!, i added them both to my signature!, I will start the Sylveon later today, everything you want on it too!, and any pokemon is awesome, i use them all when breeding more for the shop!

I've had a big shop here too once, I know how hard it is to start a shop. I'll make a donation :)
    Got 6 pokemon for you for your shop, I don't need anything back just the Sylveon please :)

Starlight Latias

I've had a big shop here too once, I know how hard it is to start a shop. I'll make a donation :)
    Got 6 pokemon for you for your shop, I don't need anything back just the Sylveon please :)
    Thank you!, If you ever need a full team made please PM me and i would be more then happy to make one for you!

Starlight Latias

Thank you :) And if you ever need a specific HA or bankball for a request, you may PM me as well I have a very large collection ^^
    Are there any EVs you want on Miss Pixie?, or would you like to do the EV training?

Starlight Latias

Yes please! I'm online on my AS game as Lady Black and will add you know. Remember I got 6 pokemon in return for you, I don't mind what other 5 pokemon you sent.
    i had to go out with my Brother sorry!, are you available to trade now?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back