• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pizza should be eaten using-

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hands. Unless it's impossible to pick it up without the toppings falling off or something then I cut away with utensils. But since 90% of the time that isn't the case I just use my hands the majority of the time.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    The only time I eat pizza with cutlery is when I eat a Pizza Express. Apart from that I just use my hands.

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
  • I eat pizza with my feet...just kidding. It would be cool to be able to, though. I eat it with my hands even if it is too hot. My eyes end up watering and I have to jug my milk, but the pizza is worth it. XD

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Folded, NY style. I'll be honest though, I've eaten it with silverware more than once...but only because I wanted to use my phone at the same time and I am ridiculously particular about touching anything with greasy/dirty hands.

I die a little every time I see people do that ;-;

pokemasta92

3rd Gen. Enthusiast
    Years
  • I eat pizza with my hands as most people here do, however deep dish pizza is eaten with a fork and knife for obvious reasons.

Years
  • DID SOMEONE SAY PIZZA? :O

I eat pizza with my hands. At work, I fold my slice in half and dip it in copious amounts of pasta sauce. If it's a thicker pizza I won't, obviously.

Only time I use silverware is to cut a pizza in half for easier dipping in pasta sauce. Then it's back to using my hands. :p

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I always eat pizza with my hands. It's just one of those foods that work well eaten with hands, and you don't get odd looks for picking up a piece and just shoveling it into your mouth.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Put pizza on the plate.

Grabs napkin.

Pulls out chair.

Sits down.

Starts eating pizza with just one hand.

In one bite :)

Years
  • however deep dish pizza is eaten with a fork and knife for obvious reasons.

I don't see why this is, really.

I don't understand why people say they don't want to get their hands greasy. I mean as long as your holding the pizza at the crust, not the other end, all you just get on your hands is a bit of flour that you can just shake off. So needless to be said I use my hands. I mean I might use a fork/knife if it wasn't for my impatience, haha. I just like to grab the slice and get right into it, as pizza is usually a craving, not an everyday meal. This post sponsored by Sbarros
    Spoiler:

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
    Years
  • Hands!! I don't understand how one would eat it with utensils but...I guess whatever floats their boats~

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I always use my hands, even if my hands are dirty. It's just tradition.

Also, I found this picture on Facebook awhile back and thought it'd be fun to leave here in this thread. XD
    Pizza should be eaten using-

Back