• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pizza toppings....

Pizza toppin?

• Pepperoni

Votes: 29 59.2%
  • Cheese

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Anchovy (lol)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ham

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Other (post...)

Votes: 10 20.4%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    The only pizza I like is one with black olives and onions on it, and that's all. I don't eat red meat, and I'm not crazy about chicken on my pizza. D: If anything, though, I'll have extra cheese, and that's all. :D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Ahhhhh pepperoni, and lots of it =P

I'll go with just cheese as well...but pepperoni is my absolute fave =P

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Topping? BBQ Meatlovers. Has all kinds of meat. Bacon, Sausage, Pepperoni and other good meat. It also has BBQ Sauce on it *Drools* Another good one would be the 7 meats pizza, has 7 different kinds of meat on it and it is the best:)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Tuna, bacon and cheese. If not, I try to, at least, put some ham in it. BBQ is also nice, but if a pizza doesn't have bacon and tuna, it looks weird for me XD

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Mushrooms, onions and olives are my favorite. Sausage and pepperoni aren't bad either.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Pepperoni and sausage FTW.
    Also, I'm a weirdo since I tend to not eat the cheese on my pizza, or very little of it. xD;

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    What's with these options? Where's tuna? :O Well, I also like ham with pineapple, that's the classic for me. It can also have some blue cheese, but that's not necessary. The other combination I like is tuna and shrimps. Mushrooms are also good with both ham and tuna.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I lurve pizza. Whenever I buy lunch at school, I always get pizza. I usually prefer pepperoni or cheese. The toppings don't really matter as long it's not something too weird (eww anchovies).

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Pineapple and sausage <3 I first had it eons ago at some function thing, and I've been hooked on it ever since. It's soo amazing, the sweetness of the pineapple just balances it perfectly :>

Back