• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pizza Toppings!

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2016
    The decision capable of starting a full-fledged war among the most best of friends when deciding what to eat - pizza toppings!

What toppings do you like on your pizza, do you have a specific topping or two that you must always get? The possibilities are endless! Do you have a favorite chain, or is there a local pizzeria you prefer? Do you usually get breadsticks or not?

Myself, I always have to get green peppers on my pizza. I've got a 50% off coupon for a large pizza right now so I'm deciding on toppings, and I'm going to go with green peppers, roma tomatoes, onions, and banana peppers. Yummm.
    I like pepperoni. I want pepperoni. You just made me spend some money ordering a pizza and helping capitalism, which mean you helped the worlds economy but not my life span. :)

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    lol why does everyone love these complicated pizzas so much. here I am enjoying my slice of pepperoni while yall are putting fruit and salads and side entrees on your pizzas, like damn

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I love Pepperoni and Hawaiian. Actually, anything else that doesn't include vegetables of any sort is good with me. Just make sure there's lots of cheese and I'll be one happy person.

Years
  • Meat Lovers' is definitely my favorite kind of pizza, though a simple pepperoni or even a Hawaiian pizza is nice every once and a while. I've never been one for vegetables on my pizza though. I'll eat them anywhere else, but I like being a carnivore once and a while, haha.

Unfortunately, the only local pizza place here isn't that great. Before I moved last year, there were 4 really good pizzerias within a 5 minute walk, so maybe I was a bit spoiled, but the pizza I currently get is barely a step up from store bought ones. Their garlic bread game is on point though, so I'll give them that.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I'm have no real preference when it comes to pizza toppings, I'm more picky when eating sushi/sashimi.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Always go for Pepperoni I just simply can't get enough of them.

Reactions: Sun
    Years
  • I always love a bit of pepperoni, feta and a bit of herbs. I'm someone who fears vegies so it's clear that I like to go for a minimalist look with my toppings.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Anything except for anchovies. I really don't mind, and we usually end up getting a meat lovers type thing anyways. Pasquales is pretty good, but Barlos always had the best pizza. When I was in high school all the band kids would go there before we went off to competition and get 2 or 3 of the really big ones and split it. But they've completely closed down which was pretty upsetting. :(

Schwarzer Regen

imagine my name in a fancy color/font, I'm just po
    Years
  • I'm pretty picky when it comes to pizza >.>
    Somewhy I don't like pretty much -any- vegetable on it except for onions or garlic maybe, neither do I like fruit e.g. pineapple

So I usually just end up with a clustermess of a pizza with 13,2 kinds of meat stuff and socially unacceptably much cheese

Years
  • Bacon, pepperoni, and a loooot of cheese (usually like, four kinds haha). Sometimes I'll get sausage, as well, but nothing else.

I loved cheese stuffed crusts! And breadsticks (cheese stuffed as well :P).

I'm a fiend for pizza and anything that goes with it. ^_^

Spacy

Visitor from beyond...
    Years
  • Mushrooms, olives, and hot sauce. It's so delicious! :)

Artichokes and spinach and vegan cheese is also good. But I don't think fruit go too good on pizza.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Cumin, jalapeno and extra cheese

Tomatoes, olives and mozarella

Mushrooms and (lots of) garlic

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    I usually like cheese, pepperoni, mushroom and olives on mine.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I usually have salami, sweetcorn, chicken and pineapple on mine. Nice mix of sweet and salty.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Anything but onions, olives and anchovies! My favorite toppings are pineapples and pepperonis.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Pepperoni and Italian Sausage...with extra cheese if possible. <3

I hate pineapple on pizza, but that's my bf's favorite. So he's the only exception on adding pineapple on my meaty pizza.

Years
  • I just usually go for extra cheese. Sometimes I'll add mushrooms, but usually I just go with cheese. I'm boring lol.

Years
  • I like supreme style, so like a ton of cheese, pepperoni or sausage and every possible vegetable you can put on there, haha. I really don't like pizza that's purely pepperoni or cheese, too plain for me.

Back