• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PK Love! The Mother 1,2,&3 fanclub

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
Years
  • Are there very many differences between the censored and uncensored versions?
    Lots of differences. Porky was renamed Pokey (fixed in Smash Bros.), all alcohol and similiar stuffs were removed, the backstory to porky that made you feel for him, Nessi n magicant (look it up if your interested), Threek was renamed Threed due to obvious implication of what the original name could imply (i was ok with this change).

Pocchama01

Dark and Psychic Type Trainer
    Years
  • Lots of differences. Porky was renamed Pokey (fixed in Smash Bros.), all alcohol and similiar stuffs were removed, the backstory to porky that made you feel for him, Nessi n magicant (look it up if your interested), Threek was renamed Threed due to obvious implication of what the original name could imply (i was ok with this change).
    Ok, sorry but, I dont get the name change for threed :nervous: I would probably get it if someone explained, but if it was censored, then maybe it wouldnt be a good thing to explain......

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Ok, sorry but, I dont get the name change for threed :nervous: I would probably get it if someone explained, but if it was censored, then maybe it wouldnt be a good thing to explain......
    Its like this seperate the "K" out from the rest of the town name. Think of the implications from there.

New Age Retro Hippie

No matter where I am, I...
    Years
  • Mother~ The most heart-manipulating of games~ THE MUSIC, MY GOD, THE MUSIC!

I believe there'll come a day
    Maybe it will be tomorrow
    When the bluebird flies away
    All we have to do is follow
    I believe a dream can still come true
    Why shouldn't I believe the same in you?

Count me a fangirl. Mother 3 is my favourite, hell, I'm working on a fandub for GOOD OLD TANETANE ISLAND.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • One of my favorite lines from Mother 3, it always gives me a good chuckle:

Hmm, how shall I put this...
    Saying things such as this may make me seem a tad rude and unsociable,
    and it's for that very reson that I do not prefer to say it aloud,
    but if absolutely forced to say what I want to say,
    I would say...
    Get out of the damn way!

Shaymew

likes when Dunsparce Glares
    Years
  • You may say im a fool
    feeling this way about you
    I still believe in miracles I swear I've seen a few
    and one day you might see my point of view
    I believe in second chances
    and thats why I believe in you.

I know that its missing parts probably but I just got home and am slightly tired (had a noisy roommate at IU) so I will correct it later...

Yes the music is amazing...especially pollyanna.... I had it memorized before...

Also, I like the pigmask army theme...and
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Bumped because I refuse to let this thread rot in the 2nd page!

Anyways...

Which boss out of all the games is your favorite?

Mine is definitely Pork Trooper from Mother 3, I love how you can distract him with your DCMC stuff, and he's just a funny guy in general. "I smell... a kid and a dog!" You just can't fool his nose...

I also like how he used to be called "Scary Womanizing Pig Mask" before the fan translation came out. XD

Pocchama01

Years
  • My favorite boss is probably Diamond Dog in earthbound, or the Oh-So-Snake in Mother 3. I dont know why, but i just like those two... Also, Masked man is cool because...... well....... hes the masked man <_<

Shaymew

likes when Dunsparce Glares
    Years
  • Earthbound I am not far in, so I am going with master belch for being so easy.

Mother 3 is the masked man because....well anyone else who did that knows how amazing that
    Spoiler:
    boss battle is....

Malkner

Falkner in witness protection.
    Years
  • Well, imagine that! My vacation happened to coincide with Zero's and I forgot all about it! Sorry everybody!

Yeah, my favorite bosses would be the Jealous Bass (his clay model is adorable), New Fassad ("And this time, he's got horns, no less." "Horns? You gotta be kidding me!"), R7037, Mr. Genetor ("All personnel, it would be nice if you'd evacuate immediately!"), Lil' Miss Marshmallow ("GREETINGS CHEESE POPSICLE"), every final boss, and the Evil Mani Mani.

Come to think of it, I just love Moonside in general. Those people know how to live. I'm thinking of putting it in one of my Pokemon hack. "Rustboro? Are you still sleeping? This is Moonsboro." In front of the shadow Devon Corps building you find a nonexistent Mr. Stone, and then you fight the Evil Yami Rami. (Sableye)

Yep, I'm insane. That's 'cause Moonside will fry your brain. No, it will. Yes, it won't. Yesno, it willwon't.

Pocchama01

Years
  • Well, imagine that! My vacation happened to coincide with Zero's and I forgot all about it! Sorry everybody!

Yeah, my favorite bosses would be the Jealous Bass (his clay model is adorable), New Fassad ("And this time, he's got horns, no less." "Horns? You gotta be kidding me!"), R7037, Mr. Genetor ("All personnel, it would be nice if you'd evacuate immediately!"), Lil' Miss Marshmallow ("GREETINGS CHEESE POPSICLE"), every final boss, and the Evil Mani Mani.

Come to think of it, I just love Moonside in general. Those people know how to live. I'm thinking of putting it in one of my Pokemon hack. "Rustboro? Are you still sleeping? This is Moonsboro." In front of the shadow Devon Corps building you find a nonexistent Mr. Stone, and then you fight the Evil Yami Rami. (Sableye)

Yep, I'm insane. That's 'cause Moonside will fry your brain. No, it will. Yes, it won't. Yesno, it willwon't.
    Moonside is awsome :D And im adding lil' miss marshmallow to my favorite boss list just because of the stuff she says when you win.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • I need to start posting more around here. hmm...

I have a topic idea:
    What places did the characters visit do you think they enjoyed the most?

Malkner

Falkner in witness protection.
    Years
  • Moonside!
    Kidding. Prob'ly Saturn Valley. Who wouldn't love bathing in a pink hot spring being tended to by big-nosed armless men in bows?

Anyone who plays Team Fortress 2 should check this skin out.

http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/70877
    NO CUSTOM SOUNDS?
    They should totally put in grunting and squealing.
    Then again, I know nothing about TF2

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I'm Back, and boy. Well, I sincerely thank everyone that posted while I was gone, so that this thread wouldn't die. I don't know Healing Gamma to revive it. I'll update the Member's list, as well as try to fill in the one month gap that I was gone.
    Also, Shaymew made us a new Banner, take a look at it. also, anyone is more than welcomed to post club banners....I'll start working on one too.

Favourite Boss: For me, it has to be The Masked Man, Porky, Porky 01-12? (I think.) Mecharilla, Miracle Fassad.

What places did the characters visit do you think they enjoyed the most?: Lucas: Tazmily Village. Duster: Club Titiboo. Kumatora: New Pork City. Boney: New Pork City(Because of all the food?)

MAJOR EDIT, read it whever possible:
    OK, While on vacation, I got a whole bunch of EarthBound ideas. From drawings to ROM Hack ideas.

I made a door sign for my room that said: BEWARE OF CHIMERAS! and at the bottom was the Ultimate Chimera, as well as some other agressive-looking Chimeras.

For the ROM Hacking Idea:
    I thought of making a Pokemon Hack, in which the Pokemon are replaced with MOTHER 3 enemies, and MOTHER's 2 and 3 Characters. I can't decide whether to make it a RUBY or a FIRE RED Hack. The starter choices are Lucas, Ness, or maybe Pigmask. The game's EVIL TEAM will be replaced with Pigmasks and GROUDON will be replaced with the Ultimate Kimura, all it's stats are 255, cept speed, and the only moves it knows are: Glare, Roar, and Crunch(Now a One hit KO attack) I'm also thinking of replacing all the music in the Pokemon game with MOTHER 3 music. Here's what I've got so far for music idea's:

Unfounded Revenge: Team Pork's battle theme.
    Master Porky's Theme: Duh.
    N.K. Cyborg: Also Duh.
    Battle Against the Masked Man: :/
    Forest of Flames: Forest area theme.
    A Railway in our Village: The first town's theme.
    A Certain Someone's Memory(Pollyanna, Mother 3 version):Route theme, for most routes.

and much much more~

So, what do you guy's think?
    And feel free to post your idea's about anything, especially the music.

Last edited:
    Back