• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PK Love! The Mother 1,2,&3 fanclub

Shaymew

likes when Dunsparce Glares
Years
  • :D my vote is for 16 melodies. It combines the awesomeness of the 8 melodies from mother 1 and 2 with the theme of love from mother 3.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • So far:
    Pollyanna-1
    Master P's Theme-1
    16 Melodies-2
    I haven't even decided which song I'll vote for D8 Since the songs that I posted were all my Favourites~

Years
  • Hey, got the invite. Never knew it was here, but I live the Mother/Earthbound series.

Speaking of which, Mother 3 is EPIC.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • It is epic, which is why it's my favourite out of the series.
    anyways, welcome to our PK Club. Right now, we're trying to find a theme song for this thread. If you go back one page, you'll see a list of the nominated songs. Please try to vote sometime before Thursday, which is when voting ends.
    Also, please try to stay as active as possible. Have fun :D
    And, BTW, anyone can start topics, so you're more than welcomed to do so~

Years
  • It is epic, which is why it's my favourite out of the series.
    anyways, welcome to our PK Club. Right now, we're trying to find a theme song for this thread. If you go back one page, you'll see a list of the nominated songs. Please try to vote sometime before Thursday, which is when voting ends.
    Also, please try to stay as active as possible. Have fun :D
    And, BTW, anyone can start topics, so you're more than welcomed to do so~
    Sure, sure. Kool. XD

Pollyanna seems like the coolest out of the bunch. But....16 melodies is catchy for a theme....my vote goes to the latter.

Whenever I get a Wii, we should all play Brawl. 2 people play as Ness, and 2 people play as Lucas. EPIC TAG TEAM TOURNEY.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • 16 melodies is the popular one, with 3 votes, 8D
    We should totally do that Brawl epic-Ness, XD
    Let me warn you though, I'm a state Champion at using Claus~

Years
  • Yeah. That song is VERY awesome....Pollyanna is waaay awesomeness too, but it doesn't scream theme song material.

At Brawl? Nice. I hold regional in my state. But...I use marth. XD

But I can use Ness and Lucas VERY well, actually. All my friends say I'm the best person out of them all that uses them. SO watch out, buddy. XD

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • I'll beat you both down... With Yoshi! Actually, I'm pretty good with Lucas myself so he should suffice. :p

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I'll obliterate you with Claus, you can't grasp his power...and he's not even Giygas!

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Heh heh, hope you love it as much as I did first time around! :D

I haven't played it with the v1.1 of the translation patch though. I was thinking of doing that sometime.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • If you beat Mother 3....I swear you'll love it. And you'll also be able to watch my Youtube video, as it contains Major spoilers XD

Years
  • Heh heh, hope you love it as much as I did first time around! :D

I haven't played it with the v1.1 of the translation patch though. I was thinking of doing that sometime.

Yeah, I have that patch. Not bad so far...then again, not too far. XD

I made it pretty far on E-Bound. On my way to the Lost Underworld. WOOT.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I'm training on the American version...before I fight Master B.
    On the Japanese Version, I jus beat Master B. XD

Back