• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [Pkm White]Monotype Challenge (Type TBA)

Which type should I use for the challenge?

• Normal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fighting

• Water

• Flying

• Grass

• Electric

• Ground

• Psychic

• Rock

• Bug

• Dark

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    Hey all! It's the summer holidays (In Australia) and being bored of the Nuzlocke challenge my cousins told me to undertake the monotype challenge. Spiking my curiosity I instantly started to do a couple of quick searches on the internet to gather information about the challenge and I've got to say that I'm up for this. I've picked up Gen V (White) out of chance where I laid out my games in random order, closed my eyes and pointed in a random direction (I'm special). So for the typing I'll be putting up a poll listing all the types except Dragon, Ice, Ghost and Fairy. The poll will close on the 21/12/2013 (12/21/2013) and I'll start the challenge soon after.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
    Years
  • You could use Random.org to randomize your option if you wanted to. Anyway, I'd say the Fire-type would be a good challenge. Emboar might not be helpful in all cases here. Good Luck

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Sorry hun, unfortunately this section is strictly for discussion of the Fifth Generation and that alone. Now, while you're topic does concern the Fifth Gen, this section is more so for the features, characters, specific Pokemon, locations within the games, items within the game, etc etc. not so much for holding challenges or challenge ideas.

We DO however have an entire section devoted towards challenges and challenges only! c:
    If you are wanting ideas for why challenge you hold participate in or what challenge you think others may be interested in, you can ask your question and discuss about that know this thread here.

Or, if you like to participate in other challenges, check out the section itself!

I hope this helps you a bit, but if not please feel free to send me a PM! I'll be more than happy to answer anymore questions you may have.

I hope you have fun in whatever challenge you choose, and if you do choose one don't forget to update your progress as you play! Remember to jut follows the rules of each and every individual challenge though, and I know you'll be fine.

Closed due to being in wrong section.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back