• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMASTER's Trade Shop

Years
    Shiny dratini and magnemite, along with dragon dance bagon and pain split spiritomb. i have shiny lugia shellos doduo shiny shellos, shiny heatran, and shiny azelf.

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    I'm interested in a wish Togepi, Pikachu, and Eevee.

What did you want for them?

Would you be interested in trading me the legendary birds Moltres Modest, and Articuno Calm for them?

Shiny dratini and magnemite, along with dragon dance bagon and pain split spiritomb. i have shiny lugia shellos doduo shiny shellos, shiny heatran, and shiny azelf.

hmm, Can I have their natures?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    For all 3? Sure. Just tell me when you have all 3 ready.

I only want them if they know wish.

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    haha don't worry man they will. Can we throw Zapdos in the mix? haha I forgot to add it to that post

Years
    Would you be interested in trading me the legendary birds Moltres Modest, and Articuno Calm for them?

hmm, Can I have their natures?

The lugia is level 100, and I guess it wasn't trained too well... shellos, I have a few different ones, doduo, few different ones, and Azelf: EV Trained (not at lv 100) and MODEST!

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    Hey i want shiny dratini. can give shiny sneasel, non shiny azelf, cresslia, mewtwo, dialga, or mew

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    Sorry no thanks RALTS, you don't happen to have a Distant Land Zapdos (from XD) do you?

LIVENUDES- Do you want them male? Or does it not matter

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    remember me?

I'm interested in both of your UT Distant Land birds...anything within reason that you want from my thread?

Years
    Shiny Lugia is already trained to level 100, shiny azelf is ev trained level 67 i believe and it's modest heatran is UT Naive, and I have a bunch of doduo and shellos available. Sorry I haven't responded for a while!

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
    Years
    remember me?

I'm interested in both of your UT Distant Land birds...anything within reason that you want from my thread?

haha of course I do Kit-Tsukasa. I'm reconsidering using articuno so I'd be rather reluctant to trade it. But Zapdos is most definitely UFT. Let me check out your thread. Right now I'm looking for a Ditto that could breed mix seepers with 31 in atk and sp. atk. Have anything like that?

May I trade that Spritomb for my Phinoe?
    Is there anything unique about your phione like moves or ivs? I already have one, if not. So can you offer anything else?

Could I have a Cresselia?
    Sure! What are you offering?

Shiny Lugia is already trained to level 100, shiny azelf is ev trained level 67 i believe and it's modest heatran is UT Naive, and I have a bunch of doduo and shellos available. Sorry I haven't responded for a while!
    no that's ok. You wanted the Adamant Dratini right?

Years

I wanted the 4 in the first sentence. I will need the Lugia cloned, and maybe the heatran, though.

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    haha of course I do Kit-Tsukasa. I'm reconsidering using articuno so I'd be rather reluctant to trade it. But Zapdos is most definitely UFT. Let me check out your thread. Right now I'm looking for a Ditto that could breed mix seepers with 31 in atk and sp. atk. Have anything like that?

Not really at the moment.. The Timid Ditto I gave you was really the only one I had that was amazing for special sweeping.

Anything else?

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    With just a Handfull of these pokemon I would have a Lv. 1 Little Cup Team ready :D
    What do you want for the following Six:
    PKMASTER's Trade Shop

~Ice Punch
    ~Fire Punch
    ~Thunder Punch

PKMASTER's Trade Shop

~Dragon Dance
    ~Ice Punch
    ~
    ~
    PKMASTER's Trade Shop

~Swords Dance
    ~Poison Jab
    ~Shadow Claw
    ~

PKMASTER's Trade Shop

~Thunder Wave
    ~Nasty Plot
    ~Wish
    ~

In return I can offer Spitbacks of some of my own Breeding Projects and Events & 3 Shinies :)

Back