• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pkmn 100

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2016
    This is my first Pokemon hack. With this Project I want to see some reactions to my "lvl 100" Idea/Project. What makes is this Hack different from the others is his Idea. The rules from the pokemon world we know are different.
    Pokemons don´t get stronger by battling or training. In this world every Pokemon battles for money. Money to buy the certain stones which are required to evolve your own Pokemon.
    In this Hack the nature of a pokemon and the IV is very important because of that.
    If this Idea of the hack is interessting and enjoyable for you guys, then let me know and give me your Feedback.

Features and screenshots:

- The main story has not changed. Only the roles of some chars. (So its implemented, that Giovanni is the former Boss of Team Rocket, which lost the organisation to someone who defeated him a few years ago. Giovanni is now a Professor in Pallet Town. The new Boss of Team Rocket is somebody we all know. I kept as Spoilerfree for the ones, who care for the little Story elements.)
    - Your rival has changed ( I named him after me. -> Semih. You should name him so too. Otherwise there will be named with 2 different names because of "Battling name" and "Outside battle name").
    - Top 4 has been replaced. Lance and co will have a little appearance in a different part of the game.
    - All Pokemons are lvl 100. So the Training Element will drop. That makes IV and Nature (and even EV) more relevant for the game, which was my purpose.
    - All Pokemons are evolving with Stones. (Leafstone, Firestone, Thunderstone, Waterstone, Moonstone, Sunstone).
    - You can buy the best TMs in Shops.
    - The starter has changed. Pidgey did get "hugh Power" as an ability. (Because I love Pidgey >.<)
    - All Trainer (except your first and second battle with your Rival) have 6 Pokemon! You don´t battle for Exp. You battle for Money,which you need to evolve your Pokemon.
    - Team Rocket members will always challenge you to an 2 vs 2 with the purpose for the chance of getting an advantage.

Pkmn 100

Pkmn 100

Spoiler:

Known bugs/inconsistencies:

There are some 2. and 3. Generation Pokemons which are not evolving yet - which is a little bug. However the first 150 are definetly evolving.

Download Link
    https://workupload.com/file/iGV3cLTp

Pkmn 100 -Challenge Rule suggestions:
    - Any Pokemon that faints 3 times is considered dead and must be released
    - You can catch Pokemon as long you have money. (The move Payday is banned).
    - You can´t have the same Pokemon in your Team. (But it is possible to catch the same Pokemon and keep all except 1 in your box).
    - Nickname all of your Pokemon
    - You can only use Items in a battle, when your opponent does use items too. However you should not exceed the max amout of Items that your opponent did use.

Users that beat the game:
    - Me

Last edited:

trenhoj

The Pikadex Gym leader and shiny hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2019
    Awesome!!! One question... can I be a beta tester, if you need one?

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2016
    Awesome!!! One question... can I be a beta tester, if you need one?

I don´t really need a beta tester in this version, since it is already finished. Yes it has some little bugs that I mentioned, but you can beat the elite 4 and become Champion.
    I just have learn how to upload that game correct and then you can play ;)

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2017
    Download Lunar IPS and use your ROM and a clean ROM of Fire Red to make it an .ips file. Then all of us can patch it on a clean Fire Red ROM and play it!

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2016
    The download should be fine now. You need a programm like Lunar IPS to patch the game.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I love the idea behind this! I think it might not be a bad idea to add a need for items like Carbos and Protein for the sake of increasing stats and such.

I'm not sure if it was in the GBA games, but I believe EVs are put into effect if you put your Pokemon into a PC and take it out.

Back