• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pkmn in Super Smash Bros Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

what?

an 815 survivor :P
Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    i've always wondered what pokemon i'll get to control in SSBB.

side-note: they were high when they added wario. and i hate them for that.

^B: sky uppercut: it'll be like mario's uppercut, but higher, and a flame side-effect.
    (down)B: Blaze kick: similar to capton falcon's
    B: Fire punch: like capton falcon's
    basically he's a falcon clone.

i hope they remove mewtwo. and pichu.
    add: lucario, scyther(swordfighter),(charizard, maybe? 5 wing flaps! and bowser's fire breath*flamethrower*)

Last edited:

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Why not Wario? He's a super popular Nintendo character. They would be stupid not to include him.

Blaziken would be cool but think about it: He's a 3rd Gen Pokémon. Most of the people who've stopped playing Pokémon after Red/Blue haven't even heard of him. He might be a secret character you unlock, but that's about it.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • What's wrong with Wario, sweetie? =p

Anyway, all I can think of is Blaziken aswell. XD Maybe Grovyle or Lucario? =3

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • This might be better off in Pokemon Console Platform Games. o.o I know SSB isn't all about Pokemon, but Pokemon is the topic of choice in this thread, so yeah~

*moves*

~Kelsey

what?

an 815 survivor :P
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007

Why not Wario? He's a super popular Nintendo character. They would be stupid not to include him.

Blaziken would be cool but think about it: He's a 3rd Gen Pokémon. Most of the people who've stopped playing Pokémon after Red/Blue haven't even heard of him. He might be a secret character you unlock, but that's about it.

still, he's so. incredibly. unappealing. :t108:

it doesn't have to be limited to RBY and GSC,
    just compare it to the other parties in Super Smash Bros.

roy wasn't even OUT YET
    and who the heck is ness?

but yeah now i kinda get the point.
    still, it'd be fantastic to play blaziken! and deoxys attack form!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    Wow. They're making another one? Didn't see that coming ... OK I did. All games seem to enjoy sequals. xP

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
  • Well, I think Blaziken would be excellent, but I think they SHOULD (but proberbly WON'T) put Nosepass as a controllable character. I can thing of a dosen moves for him. Such as Nose Poker, where he just whacks the enemy with his nose repeatedly, Nose Drip, where he puts a gooey substance from his nose onto the floor and anyone caught in gets slowly damaged, or just slows them down.
    XD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Rukario would be freaking awesome in Brawl.... x3 But it won't happy...
    I'm happy with my Pika. ^^ x3

Tw1tch

Amateur Dragon Breeder
    Years
  • Blaziken, Pikachu, Grovyle, Scyther, and Sudowoodo should be the Pokemon featured in Brawl.

Blaziken would be a Captain Falcon clone with Luigi's uppercut, Fox McCloud's A-button attacks, and a Flamethrower attack.

Pikachu would remain as-is.

Grovyle could have Crush Claw, Leaf Blade, and Mega Drain.

Scyther could have various attacks associated with the sword-wielding characters of SSB as well as Silver Wind.

Sudowoodo will have Mimic which would work like Kirby's Swallow.

Years
  • what? said:
    i hope they remove mewtwo. and pichu.

Why the heck would they remove Pichu? XD Pichu is DA BOMB. They should remove Pikachu instead. He's always soo overrated.

Anyways, selectable PKMN in SSB are okay now, at least for me. They should add Wario, or any other Nintendo character they've missed until now. I always wanted to see Banjo & Kazooie in there.

If you want Blaziken or any other 3Gen Poke in the new SSB, look in the pokeballs. That's where all popular pokemon go if they don't make it to the character select. 8P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back