• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN ruby destiny RoL Narrated Walk/Playthrough

vvatamelon

Elite 4 Ice Ryan
Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    ok guys hey im new so none of you guys probably know me but my name is Ryan but know as Death Cross on youtube. I decided to do a Lets Play on RoL. I finished Shiny gold so check it out. RoL was made by DestinedJagold so i hope that he sees my thread :)!
    ---
    This thread was not made to advertise my youtube page but it was made to help reduce the amount of spam or questions that Gold has been getting and help out any other people playing pokemon ruby destiny:Reign of Legends
    ---
    At the moment the Play through is not completed but should be done by May 2nd 2009 so yea if not then around the 3rd or 4th. But dont worry i will complete it and ill also be doing post game stuff like All legis and Kanto and stuff like that. I wil lrecord my progress Start to Finish! I hope this helps DJ and also all players of RoL and i hope you can use my Guide to help you get through the game! Remember if you have any questions about my guide PM on youtube or on this post and ill try to get back to you.
    ---
    To find my page/videos go onto Youtube and in the box copy paste this:
    Pokemon ruby destiny lets play
    Then who you see the tittle saying Jagolds Pokemon Ruby etc.... then you know its me.
    the reason i did this is because i cant post links yet i need 15 posts :P
    ---
    If you guys really like feel free to Subscribe to me :) but you don't have to if you do not wish to. Just have fun watching my videos and getting through the game:)
    ---
    ****May 2 2009 I COMPLETED THE STORY AND SOME POST GAME****

Last edited:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • If it isn't, don't minimod, just report. >_>

I'm not quite sure if this is allowed, maybe it is, maybe not. I saw one for rijonAdventures, so I think it is...somewhere else...

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
    Years
  • Well, the Rijon one wasn't moved, so this is probably the place for them. There's help threads, it's not just for making hacks.

vvatamelon

Elite 4 Ice Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    wow im getting a lot of flame if you guys. I did this to help people but it seems that people don't even care....

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • They weren't flaming you. It sounded kind of harsh but they were just informing you. I don't know if this is the place to post this because I'm not entirely sure what it is. I'm guessing it's a series of videos of you're journey through ROL right?

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
  • Yeah, there was a let's play on Pokémon Brown a while back. But that thread was located in the main ROM Hacking forum. Although Cierra hasn't moved this yet :\

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Help Threads and Walkthroughs actually are allowed here. :3
    There were some quite a while ago, but they got old an died. :(

Good luck with it. :)

Back