• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Stadium 1 & 2 for VC!

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    any hopes and dreams for these 2 titles 2 come out in the VC!
    i hope so!!! please nintendo i hate dreaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Except both of the Stadium games lose so much of their features without the GB games to connect to that it isn't really worth it.

Put simply, it's not going to happen.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Actually, the features you could get there are pretty much covered with Battle Revolution :\
    I doubt they will get rereleased anytime soon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    any hopes and dreams for these 2 titles 2 come out in the VC!
    i hope so!!! please nintendo i hate dreaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I agree I wish it would happen too... it seems that all the old pokemon games where the best.....

They should remake them all in my opinion.

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
    That'd be cool if released them for the VC. Maybe they could retain the ability to transfer your Pokemon with a GCN-GBA link cable (I was thinking maybe the VC versions could link to a GBA with R/B/Y/G/S/C inserted, Nintendo has modified their VC releases so it's not entirely out of the question.) But I have to admit, it would be pretty pointless and only those who played the games as a kid on the N64 would buy them I'm sure.

Back