• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Trainer ga'hoolefan wants to post!

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    Hi, everyone! I am new here, as you can likely guess. Of course, I like Pokemon a lot (I'm playing Black 2 right now!) but I have other interests, most notably paleontology, but also things like reading, and Zoo Tycoon 2. I came here to discuss Pokemon with other people. I also have a Serebii.net forum account.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2015
    Well obviously you want to talk about pokemon. :) Are you also called the same thing on serebii?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    Yes, I am called "ga'hoolefan" on Serebii. I'm glad to see there's a lot of fangames here. It's one of the reasons I joined.

Ralaia

~Smooth as Ice~
    Years
    Hi and welcome to PC, hope you like it here!

Interesting username you have. Oh wow I'm playing Black 2, too! xD I also enjoy reading, what genre of books do you like to read? I usually read fiction and action as long as it isn't nerdy Jk. ;D Lol you play Zoo Tycoon 2 too? I myself play that and find it very cool to play, until you go bankrupt lol.

If you have any questions ask a moderator and if you are interested in a certain forum check out the adoption thread. Hope to see you around PC and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask anyone here. ;D

Tranca

Monolith
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Hey whats up? What is the forum on serebii like? I don't think I've seen it, is it more popular/active than this forum?

Years
    Hi, everyone! I am new here, as you can likely guess. Of course, I like Pokemon a lot (I'm playing Black 2 right now!) but I have other interests, most notably paleontology, but also things like reading, and Zoo Tycoon 2. I came here to discuss Pokemon with other people. I also have a Serebii.net forum account.

Hi Ga'hoolefan, and welcome.

Interesting username you have, but it sounds cool.

I'm Hikari, and I'm known as PC's Cutest Oshawott Fangirl. I'm cute, a little quirky and I liek Oshawottz. So, you're on Serebii? (I'm Hikari10Girl over there, but I am getting a different name soon) I'm not as active there as I used to be.

Nice to see you're playing Black 2, I have still yet to get mine but I love the characters and the new locations. We have the PC Adoption Center you might want to check out, it's where you can apply for a mentor to guide you in a section of your choice.

Enjoy your stay and if you ever need to talk, feel free to VM me.

- Hikari10

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    Thanks for the welcome, everyone! Now as for my favorite books, I'm a very big fan of science fiction. For example, one of my favorite novels of all time is Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton. I also like fantasy, such as the Guardians of Ca'Hoole books, where I got my username. I also commonly read nonfiction due to my intense interest in dinosaurs. As for the Serebii activity question, the forums are pretty active, but I'm not sure how active they are compared to here, as I've only made four posts and been here for about one day.

Years
    Hey there, ga'hoolefan, and a big welcome to the forum. :3 I like your username, it's definitely pretty unique!

Ooh, another person with Black 2, it seems! I have it too and am pretty hooked right now. Hope you like it as much as I do. <3 But goodness, Zoo Tycoon looks absolutely adorable, I'll admit. I've heard of that game but never really played it. Granted I'm not much of a gamer outside Pokemon haha.

Aaanyway, you'll be able to talk plenty about Pokemon here, of course! The forum moves pretty fast so you should always expect to see something new popping up. Maybe I'll see you around during our holiday events in a couple of months, too? :D Would be great if we could both participate in those; there's plenty of events so there's always something to cater to every member!

So yeah, stick around and have fun here~ I'm always available to help you out with the forum if you need it, too. ^^

Years
    Hey there. I'm getting round to BW2 myself. I had to google paleontology and it seems pretty cool. You gonna end up resurrecting some fossils Pokemon style? Let me know cause I could do with a pterodactyl. What kind of books specifically are you into? Anyway have fun round here.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    I only wish the technology to ressurect things over a few thousand years old existed. I'd dearly love a pet Leptoceratops. Anyways, I mainly read science fiction, with a good amount of fantasy and nonfiction to balance it out.

Back