• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PkMn Trainer Lala has challenged you to Make Friends!

Years
  • Hello, I am Lala, and I have been a 'Trainer' for 15 years. I sincerely love the series, and everything with it. I am a ghost-type kinda girl! Gengar is my absolute favorite pokemon, but I do also have a deep love of Dragons. Especially Dragalge.

Years
  • You and me both! I adore ghost types and Dragalge is one of my favorite dragons. Am actually planning on getting a shiny one sometime.. though it'll have to wait since I have X and Skrelp is Y exclusive, uugh. >; Welcome to the forum, Lala!

Being a fan for 15 years is impressive - I've been into Pokemon for about that long as well, having started in the R/B days. The franchise has grown so much since its release and keeps getting better so I'm really excited for Pokemon's future. X and Y are amazing so you can only imagine what future Pokemon games will be like! Hope you enjoy your stay here and see you around. <3

icelovebunnies9

Ghastly Dragon
    Years
  • Herro, how you doing? ^^

I love all sorts of Pokemon for all sorts of reasons, like its stats or its appearance. I can't really choose one favorite out of all the Pokemon I love. XD Some of my favorites include Milotic, Gardevoir, and Froslass. My favorite Pokemon type has to be Dragon though. I don't know why. They are just awesome! I personally like Altaria and Goodra as Dragon types. ^^

Welcome to the forums, and I hope that we can chat sometime! ^^

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
  • OOOH THAT GENGAR!

Man I love that guy. Used him every game hes available.
    Soul Sliver? Heart Gold? Got 5 of em' each so they all could help me on the elite four.

And since you like Gengar and dragons, why not check out the Clubs? They will probably have a club you'll love! :)

Welcome, see ya' around.

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Welcome to the party, I just got here also! Let's friendship

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2014
    Welcome, Lala! I'm a new member myself! I also really like the ghost type, with Gengar being one of my favorite Pokemon! Although I'm really liking Aegislash, however everyone seems to be liking that Pokemon nowadays so I'm not too keen on jumping on that bandwagon. :P

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • Damn LoudSilence said what I was going too.

Still don't change anything, CHALLANGE ACCEPTED.

Welcome btw!

Years
  • You and me both! I adore ghost types and Dragalge is one of my favorite dragons. Am actually planning on getting a shiny one sometime.. though it'll have to wait since I have X and Skrelp is Y exclusive, uugh. >; Welcome to the forum, Lala!

Being a fan for 15 years is impressive - I've been into Pokemon for about that long as well, having started in the R/B days. The franchise has grown so much since its release and keeps getting better so I'm really excited for Pokemon's future. X and Y are amazing so you can only imagine what future Pokemon games will be like! Hope you enjoy your stay here and see you around. <3

I fished up a Shiny Dragalge, luckily! I would have no problem breeding a baby Skrelp for you for either team, or breeding! Just send me a message on my skype! I check it most often, love. As for the 15 years, It has been a serious wild ride! I intend to play it for many generations to come! With my kids! Not that I have any right now! Ha!

Herro, how you doing? ^^

I love all sorts of Pokemon for all sorts of reasons, like its stats or its appearance. I can't really choose one favorite out of all the Pokemon I love. XD Some of my favorites include Milotic, Gardevoir, and Froslass. My favorite Pokemon type has to be Dragon though. I don't know why. They are just awesome! I personally like Altaria and Goodra as Dragon types. ^^

Welcome to the forums, and I hope that we can chat sometime! ^^

I'm great, darling! Gengar has always been near and dear to my heart. All my friends were scared of him is R/B/Y and I was just all 'I WANT IT IT'S SO FLUFFY.' And there has always been a Soot (Male) or a Spectra (Female) on the team since! We can chat anytime you like, dear!

OOOH THAT GENGAR!

Man I love that guy. Used him every game hes available.
    Soul Sliver? Heart Gold? Got 5 of em' each so they all could help me on the elite four.

And since you like Gengar and dragons, why not check out the Clubs? They will probably have a club you'll love! :)

Welcome, see ya' around.

I do believe I will! Clubs sound fun!

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Welcome to the party, I just got here also! Let's friendship

Yes! Lets!

Welcome, Lala! I'm a new member myself! I also really like the ghost type, with Gengar being one of my favorite Pokemon! Although I'm really liking Aegislash, however everyone seems to be liking that Pokemon nowadays so I'm not too keen on jumping on that bandwagon. :P

Bandwagons are a big thing with X & Y! Don't be ashamed to either be individual or join a crowd! It's fun when you find more people who love what you do!

Damn LoudSilence said what I was going too.

Still don't change anything, CHALLANGE ACCEPTED.

Welcome btw!

Feel free to add me on Skype, dude! And Thanks Very Much!

Years
  • W00 more girls
    Hahaha hey Lala!

How's it going? Gengar was one of my favourites during N64 Pokemon Stadium!

Which games were your favourites?

Hope you're enjoying the forum!

Charcoal92

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome to the party. Gengar is my favorite ghost 92-93-94.Gastly Haunter and Gengar family. I've been playing for yep 15 years. So we have an equal amount of years on us 30 years total. :) Well I'll be glad to chat with you if you need someone to chat with. Compare Kanto teams and stuff. Later

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, 15 years! That's pretty cool - I've been a fan of pokemon for 15 years too! And yes, I agree that pokemon is still pretty fun because it gives us a lot more and new stuff on each new generation. I really love ghost types too! I like Gengar, Froslass, Banette, etc, etc. They have a tricky playstyle, and are pretty unpredictible on battles! I think Dragalge is a interesting Dragon pokemon - I never tried it before, but, it has nice attacking powers! I appreciate that. :3

Anyways, it's always nice to meet veteran fans like yourself! I really do hope we can speak again someday! <3 Welcome to PC, and I hope you'll enjoy yourself. :3

Years
  • W00 more girls
    Hahaha hey Lala!

How's it going? Gengar was one of my favourites during N64 Pokemon Stadium!

Which games were your favourites?

Hope you're enjoying the forum!

I'm great! I am enjoying the forum very much. I am a Pokemon Online Alum from last year. I Co-Owned two servers, and Admin'd one other. I love interacting with other pokemon trainers, like myself.

As for my favorite games? Ooooh. That is certainly a tricky one! I keep VBA on my computer for GBC and GBA, but R/S/E We're def some of my favorites, but to be fair, I am most certainly in love with X & Y.

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Whoa, I almost thought you were me -- used to use that exact picture of Gengar on another forum for awhile. Gold sprite 4 lyfe!!

Skype you say? Is this another challenge?!

Back