• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN TRAINER [Subject name here] WANTS TO [Subject's desired action here]

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    If you were any of the Generic Pokemon Classes,
    what would you perfer to be?

Whether it be Bird Keeper, Lady, Psychic, etc?

Wasn't quite sure if this belonged here of general Pokemon Gaming or not. Feel free to move if necessary~

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    OP's Stats said:

I saw that. Felt it deserved recognition.

I would be a Cooltrainer, because I usually despise using 1-2 types, and they use errything. A veteran would be cool too i guess, but they are old.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    I'd want to be, uh . . . does Winona count as a trainer class? Roxanne? No? Probably a FR/LG Psychic, then.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Hmmm... probably a firebreather, cuz they breathe fire and have fire pokemon, and fire pokemon are always great. :p

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Hm, lemme, see, I would rather be:

A Swimmer♂,
    I will be helped to some water-type Pokemon,
    But not only that, I'll be completely in sexy shape and be able to show it off in a Speedo ;D

A Bug Maniac,
    Be cause they're the kind of crazy that a Pokemon game should indulge.

A Gentleman,
    Because they're sophisticated, and look like butlers. :3

or a Psychic,
    as long as I get a different OW that just sharing one with the girls.
    Seriously, you have no idea what gender the psychic is until you see thier sprite! D:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    In terms of pokemon selection, I'm most apt to be a Ninja Boy or a Bug Catcher...but older. XD

Other than that, being an Ace/Cooltrainer (I still have no idea why they changed the terminology around) due to their cool design and (slightly) higher AI.

Ayselipera

An Ace seems like a really cool person.. if they were real. While a Lady is more kind and elegant. I think it would be fun to be a Lady who had Ace Pokemon. Which is something I'd try to do.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I would be an ace trainer (why is everyone saying cool O.o, is there some different in languages?)
    They look proper awsome! There call has the word "ace" in it so that is just so ACE!
    They usually have good pokemon..

If somthing else i would be a gym leader! I could have my own gym with puzzles and full of apprentices!

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    I'd most likely be a Rocket! Yeah! "Rocket Exec Kon wants to WHOOP YO ASS!"

Or a Cool/Ace Trainer, or Psychic (but they're quite popular, no?)

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
    I would want to be Psychic or Rocket/Aqua Grunt. Maybe Parasol Lady, just because I like how it sounds, lol. Goofy, right? XD XD But being a Gym Leader would definitely be awesome...I'd love to have a really complicated gym that would blow peoples minds.

But Psychic and Rocket/Aqua Grunt are my top picks.

Flamboyant

Girlpowershipping fangirl ♥
    Years
    I really like team Magma's outfit, so that'd be great :)
    But I don't use one-type teams nor grunts pokemons (Zubats & Co) so I guess it doesn't really match.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Depends on how I feel in the games...

For instance, in Ruby, I used water types, so there... Some kind of swimmer?

But most of the times, I feel like either Ranger, Super Nerd or Ace Trainer (as I'm very strategic)...

Let's say Ranger (as in RSE/FrLg/DPPt, not the spinoffs). :3

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    Pokemon champion.

What? It's a trainer class! Oh ok. :( I'd be a psychic too, psychic pokemon are awesome.

Years
    Screw Ace trainers, they're boring
    By personalilty, I'd probably be a Super Nerd, by Pokemon preferences a Bug Catcher/Maniac (Bugs are awesome) or a Fisherman (6 Karp Team FTW)

Back