• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

light_umbreon

pokemon lover
Years
    • Age 29
    • ohio
    • Seen Sep 8, 2013
    yes no ubers would be preferable

crap never mind only two of them are level 100 i though that the third one was too but im pretty far off

Last edited:

light_umbreon

pokemon lover
    Years
    • Age 29
    • ohio
    • Seen Sep 8, 2013
    alright can do, and when i close my laptop theres a better connection and it says you wont connect so i think it was both of us

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
    Years
  • Good Game, Will. I won 3-0. I thought when Gliscor got OHKO'd that I was screwed. But Latios is the bomb. It helps that he knew a Super Effective on half your team, though.
    Edit: Speed is 350 (Timid).

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2013
    Good Game, Will. I won 3-0. I thought when Gliscor got OHKO'd that I was screwed. But Latios is the bomb. It helps that he knew a Super Effective on half your team, though.
    Edit: Speed is 350 (Timid).

Ok. Mine is 349. I'm going to get another Latios with perfect speed. I think I'll ditch HP Fire for something more useful.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back