• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKROM HACKERS

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
Years
  • VGCOM HACKERS/ROM HACKERS

Team Name
    PKROM HACKERS
    PKROM HACKERS

Introduction:

Well it all started when i saw pokemon hacks on youtube so i said i want to make a hack so then i started but i was only good at mapping and i have just learn't how to message script and i need help it is hard doing a hack alone.

Current team:

Pokepal2007: mapping and beginner scripting
    Loganmaster123: texting and mapping
    Jesse.andersen: mapper
    EvEv94: Mapper Banned from pkrom
    sparcloud: mapper

Current Projects

Pokemon Diamond's Darkness (cancled)
    Pokemon Legend's Destruction (on Hold)
    Pokémon Time Glimmers Time Destruction (gold)
    Pokémon Time Glimmers 2 Time Turns (ruby(was fire red until tile glitches))

Wanna join?

If you want to join you must post this sort of stuff
    Code:
    Name:
    E-mail:
    Time Zone:
    Skills:
    Proof of skills:
    Past experience:

Rules for applying

1. You must have proof
    2. Make sure that it is your work
    3. Use the Wanna join form if you wanna join.

Mapping proof

1. make some really good maps as proof
    2. dont take other peoples
    3. put maps in spoilers

Spriting

1. you can make battle or overworlds
    2. don't take other peoples sprites
    3. try to make sprites from scratch

Scripting

1. post your scripts in the CODE tag
    2. try to make a video link for the script
    3. explanin what is happening in the script

WANTED:

Music Editors
    spriters
    tile editor
    title screen maker

Note: if you aare a mapper you can make it look like what you want but when you are done put it on the PKROM HACKERS page and if there good i will say somting (also for spriters)

If any people who apply know about gold and silver hacking can omeone help me?

Last edited:

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • I hope this is what you wanted....
    PKROM HACKERS

Ewwwwwwwwwww, that map is awful!!!
    1/10

That map is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too empty. There are some tile errors as well (the cave entrance, where the sand meets the grass edge.)

I would consider working more on it.
    I'd be suprised if the guy would let you be part of his project.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Well itman you also forgot to post that the edges on the water was missing.
    I will make an example map just to show you what to do.

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
  • EvEv94 your map looks to empty also you need to put some thing round the edge or it will look bad in the game.

EvEv94

Mapper
    Years
  • Dude that's what you told me you wanted. You said "Put a big mountain in the middle with a cave entrance at the top that people can walk into and water around the edge of the map cause it's going to be an island and have a gym and make it 65 width and 70 height" YOU SAID NOTHING ELSE. HOW WAS I UPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT TO PUT? And I'm sorry for the tile errors but I just wanted to get the stupid map done with. I'm done with this hack.

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
  • have you seen other hacks well how many hacks have a island which is blank? you need to add some trees and grass and a boundry. good luck

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    EV94 just says that stuff because he probably tried hard to make it and he got rejected horribly by a certain itman and pokepal.
    And yes it is too empty.
    You should at least put mountain ledges and trees/rocks/other stuff.
    A little bit of creativity wouldn't hurt either EV94.
    And despite it being empty and all i still found 10 errors.
    And make the mountain a little puzzling.

EvEv94

Mapper
    Years
  • You guys aren't listening to me obviously. How am I supposed to make a map for somebody when they barely tell anything about what they want? Actually if you went onto Tales of Pokemon on The Pokemon Board and looked at my work you wouldn't be saying that stuff. But I have no offense against you NIN. Whatever I'm out of this hack.

EvEv94

Mapper
    Years
  • Well why don't you guys go find something better to do then pick out peoples errors in their maps that they make. It would suck to have that much time on your hands.....

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    You guys aren't listening to me obviously. How am I supposed to make a map for somebody when they barely tell anything about what they want?
    you have a good point there EV94.
    Fine you can leave noone cares
    You are being too harsh on him.Its like telling someone if they died,no-one would notice.
    How can you make a good map when you don't have that much information?
    Well pokepal if you did tell too little information then you should try being more specific.
    Sorry if i was picking on you EV.
    After all i can make some okay maps only because people on the site are real-well not really-specific.
    And sparcloud you have a lot of errors on the 2nd map with the mountain thing.

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
  • the only reasons i said that stuff was because on that day i was really annoyed.

also sparcloud good maps apart from one of them had tile glitches on the mountain but still the maps are good you are hired.

sparcloud

My game: Pokemon L Version
    Years
  • thanks for letting me in and
    I know there are lots of tile errors
    it just that it i was really tired

Mrchewy

nom nom nom
    Years
  • You guys aren't listening to me obviously. How am I supposed to make a map for somebody when they barely tell anything about what they want? Actually if you went onto Tales of Pokemon on The Pokemon Board and looked at my work you wouldn't be saying that stuff. But I have no offense against you NIN. Whatever I'm out of this hack.

That's beside the point: a mapper is supposed to imagine his own maps, not have someone tell him exactly what to do and how to do it. Your actually mapping skills are really quite bad. When mapping, look at real Pokémon screenshots and take note of how Gamefreak mapped. If you will take a look, you'll see that no real map is as bland or empty.

So yeah, not to be offensive or anything but you're acting a little bit snobbish. He gave you more then enough information and you're getting angry at him because he didn't like your work.

Back