• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Place to train lvl 50 pokemon?

.AhKeno*

~~~~*
    Years
    What is your favorite place to train pokemon around lvl 50? (45-60)

The Elite 4 is too strong the 2nd time, and pokemon at Mt.Silver are too weak.
    So Ive been using the Cerulean cave basement. So, where do you all train them?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    (I'll assume this isn't a help-sque question for where to train them but just a general question. =p)

I usually do trainer or gym leader rematches around those levels actually for HGSS - latter may be a bit of a challenge if they're not yet at level 50 or so but that makes it fun. =p In Platinum, again trainer rematches via the Vs Seeker but usually by the 45-50 mark it's not quite time to take on the E4 from memory, or any any rate if I have there's a lot of other trainers to beat up first.

.AhKeno*

~~~~*
    Years
    ^ kinda both =P Im curious to where people train 'em but Im also looking for a better place myself.
    But I this this could be helpful towards alot of people I think!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    For Platinum, I use the Battleground in the Survival Area. For Diamond, VS Seeker is my only chance. :)

Red at HGSS. He's pretty tough.

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2013
    I train certain level groups at certain places in HeartGold-
    Level 1-10 Pokemon League + EXP share
    Level 11-20 I use Rare Candies or EXP Share
    Level 21-35 I train in the patch of grass under Pallet Town
    Level 36-45 I train at Mt. Silver
    Level 46-70 I train by defeating Gym Rematches
    All others have no need to train :)

Zapperz

colour swapper!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    i just trained at E4, even tho i lose most of the time, haa

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I train certain level groups at certain places in HeartGold-
    Level 1-10 Pokemon League + EXP share
    Level 11-20 I use Rare Candies or EXP Share
    Level 21-35 I train in the patch of grass under Pallet Town
    Level 36-45 I train at Mt. Silver
    Level 46-70 I train by defeating Gym Rematches
    All others have no need to train :)

(Sorry if I'm not allowed to ask questions in here, but) When can you do the Gym rematches from? I'm having real bother training my Lv.46-52 team up a little more to defeat the Elite Four D: it's so tedious.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    (Sorry if I'm not allowed to ask questions in here, but) When can you do the Gym rematches from? I'm having real bother training my Lv.46-52 team up a little more to defeat the Elite Four D: it's so tedious.
    You can find all the information concern the Gym Leaders rematches in Serebii.

Don't have a particular place to train my high level Pokémon, I tend to switch them throughout the battles and give them the Lucky Egg. Guess the places I have trained have been; Mt.Silver, Mt.Moon and Elite Four. Sure the rematches with the Gym Leaders are a great help with Exp. and they are rather fun.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    On a side note - chella182, you can ask questions in the Help thread sticky we have at the top of this section.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Okay, sorry. Just seemed like an okay thread to ask questions since it was kind of related. I'll look on Bulba though, I don't like Serebii. Thanks :)

Back