• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Place you always seem to get stuck in

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Is there a place in any Pokemon generation, you see to get stuck in? What is that place and does it take time for you to figure it out?

As for me, I always get stuck in Rock Tunnel. I hate that tunnel, and even though I have Flash, I always get confused as to where I should go.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I've played through Pokemon games so much that nothing really trips me up anymore except for Wayward Cave. I've been through it a few times now, so I'm better at it, but even still, that's been more difficult than Rock Tunnel for me. I dislike it. :(

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
    Years
    I am one of those brilliant sorts of people who can get lost just about anywhere. Everywhere in the games you can get lost in, I've been lost there. I espically tend to get lost inside the Trick house on R/S/E and I always get terribly stuck inside Victory road.

Years
    Coronet and Distortion world. I hate these places. The thing is, while Coronet is not exactly hard to get through, it's awfully long, making me quit. And distortion world always takes ages as well.
    I have no problems with Rock Tunnel (I know it by heart) or Wayward cave (I just avoid it) though.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Surprisingly, I can get my way through victory road in DPPt with hardly any effort. But the RSE one, on the other hand. . . o_o;

Also Mt. Mortar. It took me nearly an hour to get through after all of the wrong turns. Then, when I defeated the Karate King, I had a full party, so I had to leave AND THEN come back. DX

Assault

Exotic Water Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    Victory Road got me nearly every game, amongst the other caves.
    Basically I got stuck in every big cave there was.
    It doesn't matter what it's called, I've been stuck in it.
    No good with caves what-so-ever. I can't even find my way out with a walkthrough book right next to me.

Years
    By the way, I completely forgot to tell about my "favorite" place to be stuck at: Mauville. Every time I play RSS, I fail to beat Wattson until I've, like, grinded my entire team to level 30.
    Well, I guess that's what you get for not just using your starter every time, since Marshtomp and Combusken are among the very few that can effectively stand up to Wattson's stuff...

BrandNew

Nostalgia~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    I clearly remember the first time playing through Seafoam Islands as a innocent child, saving in the middle of the cave and then being stuck without any hope or Escape Ropes... this experience will haunt me til doomsday D:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Ugh I hated the Victory Road at Evergrande City ;-;
    And let's see... the Turnback Cave. I got through it somehow, but I don't know the trick for that place >=O
    Oh and what's that called... the Dark Cave in Johto? I don't get it. xD

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Rock Tunnel is the place I get stuck in sometimes.
    Its so hard to get around that cave.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    Actually, the Victory Road in DPP is really easy once you figure it out. It looks confusing at first, but just don't rush and you'll find your way out in no time. Also, taking wrong turns isn't really a HUGE waste cuz you almost always either find an item, a trainer (good for leveling, duh) or both. In fact, if you were to view the whole room at once (like on a picture or something) you would easily find your way out.
    Let's see, where I get stuck at.... I restarted Sapphire once because i couldn't beat Norman. Still haven't gotten back to him yet.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    i was running around mt.cornet for hours trying to get to the spear pillar

Back