• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16] OOC and SUs

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
I think in between the daring escape we will pull of very late in the story i will probably get killed. Thanks Zamorak for giving me such high hopes my character is going to survive this.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
That is up to you, I actually plan to have some epic things happen.... maybe something reminiscent of 'The Stand' [book, never seen movie]
But until that time lets just see where this leads[i've also noticed no one has a water pokemon... i'll make use of that in the next event(SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!)]

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Remember the 'defense' that the city has?
Surface-to-air missiles that fire at ANY airborne object trying to exit the quarantine line =P

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Nah, escape will come, but it will be a plot twist that no one will see coming even after they read this it will be so twistingly awesome!!!

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
Yay escape. Hopefully we will escape soon. And i'm going to come more prepared this time. I'm giving Odile a sniper rifle for far away zombie headshots >:). I'm going to survive this Plague.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Remember, guns attract zombies >=D
The report is loud, loud=zombies
Blood also equals zombies.
And escape will come in due time, but their are other plot elements I would like to introduce before we get to that point.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
I'm actually planning to sorta destroy the city bit by bit...
The storm took out some of the taller structures, the explosive zombies are sure to take out a few more, and future events will just let all hell break loose >=P

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
ok then screw it i'll be equipped with an AK-47 so that if they come in groups i'll just blow them to hell. Also a shotgun to replace the knife. I'm letting hell break loose from Odile to protect his friends. And his only Family left, Knight.

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
Remember the 'defense' that the city has?
Surface-to-air missiles that fire at ANY airborne object trying to exit the quarantine line =P

Not to mention the god-damn electric net that Penny was caught in the first time. If that hadn't been there, she'd be in Celestic town right about now...

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Although (once again) Yui's house has an escape route that is uncharted by the military or the government or anything like that.

And isn't even in that world, so, your things that you might have to "destroy" it, won't destroy it. :P

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
They have a list of all persons in the city and have a biochemical tracker and will hunt you down and terminate the second your biosignature makes it anywhere outside the quarantine line >=D

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
What happens if we dig re~ally far into the earth? I mean enough to pop up on the other side of the planet? Do you really think that the soldiers could catch up to us by the time that they find the group? No, I didn't think so either... and don't even try and bring up the fact that they'll all die from the sheer heat of being so close to the planets core.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
...You really think soldiers could catch Yui? For one thing, she can go to other dimensions (worlds).

By the way, if needed, I'm going to introduce Yui's brother Fuji(ko-nee-chan) soon. Do you really need an SU, or should I just give you a description? He'll only be staying for...a day.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Arch, they have sonar to detect underground threats =P
Miharu, you don't need an SU if its just for a day.
And the reason I haven't posted yet is I locked my dumb *** out of the apartment when I went to walk the dog and had to wait until my dad got back to open it for me U^_^

Back