• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Planned / Unplanned

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
    Well my dad didn't want to have any kids, but my mum did. She came off the pills without telling him, so I guess I wasn't planned and was.

Years
    Well, my mum was 30 when she had me (and my dad was 70 at the time. no joke.) in a stable relationship with her husband and enough money to raise a kid. Also, she told me that they decided to have a kid one day after marriage. And yeah, my mum got pregnant on the first try! You totally had to know that. Anyway, that means - planned.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    My parents wanted 4 kids and got only one, so I'm the miracle baby xD and I play the role of 4 kids at the same time! It's so cool.

Oh I forgot to mention that I'm not sure if I was planned xD my parents kept trying to have kids and they couldn't, and when they tried having me I guess it was their last try and they thought it wouldn't work, but it did :P

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    My parents planned to have me. They wanted another child after my brother because they think two is the magic number for offspring.

But I suspect I came a year too early.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    Well my mom and dad wanted kids but I don't know if they planned on when to have them, so I'm pretty sure I was unplanned, but I wasn't unwanted.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I was unplanned. My two younger brothers weren't, though. Mom took a real liking to motherhood after she had me.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    I was planned. My mom had a miscarriage before me and then one after me. My little brother however was a total surprise because my mom was told that she couldn't have any more children because of scar tissue. We both have separate fathers.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    According to my parents, I am planned. Of course, I suppose if I wasn't, they might say that anyway. XD

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    My mom has out right told me that I was planned and that my sister was an accident. Supposedly she didn't want another baby after me because I was horrible.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Probably, but I don't think they were expecting another child seven years after their first child was born. By that point it seemed unlikely they would have me.

But I was definitely wanted. :]

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Unplanned, but thankfully I don't care in the least.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I think I was unplanned, same with my brother B|
    but I think my parents said that we were both planned.
    I'd hate to hear after that I was unplanned and my brother wasn't.

Back