• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plans for new Fanfiction

Noland Platinum

Aura Guardian & Pokemon Master
Years
I'm currently working on a fanfiction called Urban Legends: Death Tower. It is based on the Urban Legends movies so it's reasonable to rate it PG-14. The story:

Ash, May, Max and Brock are in a 'I-don't-know-what-it's-called' town. Legend tells of the Death Tower, a spooky tower at the outskirts of town where anyone who goes in never comes out alive. Ash meet 4 daredevils who challenge him to spend a night at the Death Tower. They all arrive at the tower, and soon after, the 4 daredevils are killed one by one. Ash realized that him, Pikachu and the others are the next ones to die. They discovers that they're locked inside the tower and something is stalking them. They must find a way out of the dreaded tower immediately or lose their lives....

Well that's just it. Any comments and suggestions are welcome. Also, PM me if you can think of gruesome ways for the daredevil trainers to die!

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
could u make pikachu die i don't care if anyone else does i would just love to see a knive through that rodents stomach!

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
Years
Go For It!!!

mrplanters said:
could u make pikachu die i don't care if anyone else does i would just love to see a knive through that rodents stomach!

Lmao Thats So Cruel....

Well Anyway, This Fan-Fic Idea Seems Like Well A Good Fan-Fic Idea...I Say Go For It....

Ria

Minx Extraordinaire
Years
Arsenic Dimentia said:
Why do you want Pikachu to die? I say kill off all of the Jigglypuff and Clefairy... they're just waaaay too cute to be innocent.

SHHHH! They'll hear you! :paranoid: You DON'T want the pink pokemon mafia after you, believe me! I made the same mistake, and now I can't go anywhere without whismurs stalking me...WAITING for their chance :paranoid:

Erhm...I mean, cool idea ^^ I love horror stuff, but I've got to warn ya, I'm not easy to scare ;) Consider it a challenge ^^

ampharos101

Da Mareep Has been Rear-Ended!
Years
Ooooook

Ria said:
SHHHH! They'll hear you! :paranoid: You DON'T want the pink pokemon mafia after you, believe me! I made the same mistake, and now I can't go anywhere without whismurs stalking me...WAITING for their chance :paranoid:

Erhm...I mean, cool idea ^^ I love horror stuff, but I've got to warn ya, I'm not easy to scare ;) Consider it a challenge ^^

You think the whismurs are bad?

Chimechos! Oh gawd, those things scare me!With their Murderous Chimes!OoOOoOooooOoooO

Anyhew, sounds like a good story! I hope it gets finished soon,

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
If all you're planning on doing is posting how Pikachu should die...you'll be warned. >_>

Back