• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

platinum dragonite's trade thread

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Check out my shop Dragonite as I just made it last night I havent put everything on it yet since the spoiler thing is messing up alot but w.e. PM me for the trade with your FC

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    i cant give anyone Articuno its Nova's now, i need to update my shop but you can get a Shiny Magikarp and Gible

Calder

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    once i update my shop you can see what i need mostly i want to borrow dragonite, metagross, and starters to breed them an give them back to you

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
    Years
    im not really sure but in in ausrtralia and the time is 11:24am right now

Edit: you know for the celebi what do you mean by i give u 2 events do i take out 2 pokemon from my list or do i add pokemon to ur list?

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
    im not really sure but in in ausrtralia and the time is 11:24am right now

Oh you are on the same time as another member I know on another Pokemon site. How about Friday or Saturday night at that time. That is about 6 or 7 AM your time 1 day ahead. About 7-16 hours ahead. I can do it at 11 PM PST about 8 AM your time if you are up that early on weekends.:)

platinum dragonite

Years
    how about we do the trade on friday and ill try wake up as early i wake up at 10 or 11. and did u see my edit on my other post about the time.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    What do you mean by "would there be anything u want for the mew and shaymin?" Let me get something straight. I have the Spiritomb. I am asking you if you could give me one of your Pokemon (Mew, Shaymin, Scizor, Charizard, etc...) for my Spiritomb. Or are you asking me if I want the Mew and Shaymin to have a hold item?

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
    how about we do the trade on friday and ill try wake up as early i wake up at 10 or 11. and did u see my edit on my other post about the time.

I can't do it Friday morning. I can probably do it Friday at 11 PST. I hope I am done trading with Inferno Rouge by then as it takes her 90 minutes sometimes for 6 Pokemon because her Wi-Fi is weak sometimes.:)

platinum dragonite

Years
    by friday morning do u mean your time or my time

and i dont think u got 1 of my edits on 1 of my other postest to u it was about the celebi and u wanted 2 events for it i dont now which events u want from me. or do u mean to take 2 pokemon out of the pokemon i want fro u?

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
    Oh you are on now? I can do it right now. What is your FC? I need the list of the Pokemon you wanted also please. I will get them now. FC please. Use my Diamond FC.:) EDIT Insted of the 2 extra events for the Celebi just give me Ho-oh an Lugia HG/SS for it an I will take off 2 event you originally wanted. Show me a list so I can show you what I mean.:)

Last edited:
    Back