• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

platinum dragonite's trade thread

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
Years
  • @armageddonash: do you have any shiny pokemon. also how many trades havent we done?

@bmtdan: the shiny latias's nature is modest

@vibrant: I would trade something for it what would you like for it

@cometstorm: im playing hg right now but im only at the beggening i will let you now when i have captured it

cometstorm

Trainer of Time and Space
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    @armageddonash: do you have any shiny pokemon. also how many trades havent we done?

@bmtdan: the shiny latias's nature is modest

@vibrant: I would trade something for it what would you like for it

@cometstorm: im playing hg right now but im only at the beggening i will let you now when i have captured it

Thank you! Now is this for a Shiny or regular Ho-oh? :)

cometstorm

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    Luxray and Milotic(pretty sure it's hacked; shiny & full out sheen)
    3rd one's in trading, sorry :(

cometstorm

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    ok do you have anything else and i would take the origin form giratina but keep the orb i cant have it in diamond

L100 wise, no. D: But I'll check!
    I have a bunch of eevees I can evolve too! XD
    [edit]
    The orb is what keeps Girantina origin form D:

cometstorm

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    I have no clue. XD It's L47 it's original LVL and doesn't show any signs of me training it. :P (I forgot, seriously) Or trading it!
    And I have another Girantina that's not Origin form on Diamond that's L70 something. I think I might've played on it once, hold on! I'll edit this in a sec~
    [edit]
    Smokey is my Girantina on Diamond, L70(original level) and 2 rectangles filled on the "To Next Level" EXP. meter.
    Oohh, I have a shiny persian too on Diamond. :) I completely forgot about it, but it isn't UT. I have a L52 Dialga, Togekiss, Cresselia, Articuno, Moltres, and a Palkia but I think it's my sisters....

Last edited:

cometstorm

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    Legendaries? I Cresselia, Moltres, Articuno, Mesprit x2, Japenese named Dialga, *switches to Platinum* Rotom, Azelf, Phione, and a couple others I'm not trading. Okay, the L81 Palkia IS for trade as I found my sister's on Platinum. XD

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
    Years
  • could i have a link to your list

edit: i found your thread

Edit: i found alot of pokemon i would like from you but its only 1 pokemon you want. Could you have another look in my thread for anymore pokemon you would like.

Last edited:

grokusama

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • hi, im interested in :
    shiny Tyrogue lv.13, Male
    shiny latias
    Michina Arceus lv.100

i just want to now their natures...???.....thanks

Back