• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum Dragonite's Trade Thread

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
    Years
    10ANIV Celebi
    10ANIV Absol
    10ANIV Latios
    Wishmaker Jirachi
    VGC09 Shiny Milotic
    World09 Weavile
    Newmoon Island Shiny Darkrai
    TRU Shaymin

id be interested in all of them ill take some out if its to much.

Mistress Rose

Rarara Shishboomba!
    Years
    That took too long, if you havent noticed how many times I tried to post on this accounts...=o:
    Lol yeah so Erica has my events list =D
    Hey im interested in some of your pokes, CMT for pokes you might like and PM for list of events

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey
    Can I please have a shiny Manaphy, shiny Rayqauza, shiny Ho-oh and a shiny Lugia, check my thread to see what you would like.

Years
    My Pearl friend code is: 1977 2583 8607

My needed pokemon are
    Nidoran boy ( im ashamed that i have been unable to find even one through 2 entire playthroughs.)
    # 196
    # 197
    # 211
    # 237
    # 239
    Mantine
    Torkoal
    Mantyke
    and finally but not least
    Froslass

I am willing to trade alot of pokemon for i am trying to complete my national dex on my pearl version

P.S. If you still have that shiny kyogre i would love to have it is my favorite legendary
    Also if you have a shiny Charizard I would trade any of my legendarys for it
    Except for my Blue mew that one was a gift. =)

Viral Panda

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    Hey Platinum Dragonite.
    Just read the part about your giveaway, couldn't see anyone else posting about it.

May I have the Shiny Kyogre ? :3

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
    Years
    aaron40: ill have a look for 4 pokemon in your thread. and om you.

king breloom: ummm i might have to catch most of them. mind if you wait a bit for the pokemon. i do have a shiny charizard, do you have a shiny phinoe if it. about the shiny kyogre i can give it to you but it will be cloned since there is another person who wants it too that posted after you.

viral panda: since you and king breloom want it i will clone it for you both. im only doing this cos you posted straight after him.

Years
    Interested in the Michina Arceus. Is it cloned.? Have these off your wants.

Shiny Dragonite
    Shiny Dratini
    Some Shiny Starters
    Event Pokemon

Feel free to cmt though.

Years
    I have a good amount of stuff. Movie Arceus, a few different Shokotan Pichu, a few different Gamestop Pichu, same for NZ and Gamestop Jirachi. WCS Milotic, TRU and Movie 08 Regigigas. Think that's mostly what I'd be willing to trade from my events. Would need whatever traded cloned though. =P

Back