• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum Dragonite's Trade Thread!!!

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    are they flawless and good natured? and UT'd?

i also have some EV'd pokes but you would have to clone...

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
    Years
    nah i dont think they are flawless i failed at that :P i could only hatch shiny pokemon and i really didnt care about the natures when RNGing a pokemon

platinum dragonite

Years
    yeh but i used the Rng method to hatch shiny pokemon, now that i think of it should i just put them in the shiny pokemon category?

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    I have a level 28 shiny axew and a level 1 shiny zorua. May I pick three pokes from your thread or is that to pushy?

platinum dragonite

Years
    well ive already got a trade for an axew but i dont have the zorua yetso i will trade for the zorua i will give u 2 shinies for it or 1 event pokemon :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Hello, I have all 3 of the shinys you want, I didn't hatch them I caught them, they are UT'ed, would you trade the shiny mesprit for one of those??

platinum dragonite

Years
    ~RNC~:the last one i need is deino and if that mesprit is not legit just tell me cos im not sure if it is :\
    Mac Of York: np :)

Back