• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Platinum Gyms Enhancements

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    OK here is some new info about the new Platinum Gyms!

Gym #1 Oreburgh Gym

The Oreburgh Gym remains the same as the game DP. You Earn TM 76; Stealth Rock for winning.
    Leader: Roark- Rock
    Pokemon, Geodude Lv 12, Onix, Lv 12 and Cranidos Lv 14

Gym #2 Eterna Gym

Now the Eterna Gym has a whole new layout. As opposed to finding trainners and battling with them. This time. there is a area with two blades in the middle with four exits. To make the blades move, you have to battle the four trainners in each exit until you get to Gardenia. You Win TM 86; Grass Knot by beating Gradenia.
    Leader: Gradenia-Grass
    Pokemon: Turtwig Lv 20, Roserade Lv 22 and Cherim Lv 20

Gym #3 Hearthome Gym

Your thinking wait Hearthome was the 4th gym in DP. Well it's the 3rd gym now with also a new layout! It has changed drastically. Instead of problems you must solve by cheating with your Poketch. Your throw into a darkened maze with only a flashlight to see your way. You must the pattern to light up the room by finding the Duskskull lands hidden around the gym. Watch out for the other flash lights tho becuase Trainners rlly want to Battle. You earn TM 65; Shadow Claw
    Leader: Fantina Ghost
    Pokemon: Duskskull Lv 24, Haunter Lv 24 and Mismaguis Lv 26

Gym #4 Vilestone Gym

Vilestone also has had a upgrade. Instead of sliding wood into place to get to the Gym Leader, this time you have to use punching Bags to knock things out of the way Battling Trainners on your way. You win TM 60; Drain Punch.
    Leader:Maylene Fight
    Pokemon; Meditiite Lv 28, Machoke Lv 29 and Lucario Lv 32

Gym #5 Pastoria Gym

This Gym is the same you use the water Level too make the platforms rise up and down to find a beat Wake I mean Crasher Wake. You earn TM 55; Brine for Throwing over Board Wake.

Leader: Crasher Wake Water
    Pokemon: Gyarados Lv 33, Quagsire Lv 34, Floatzel Lv 37

Gym #6 Canalave Gym

The 6th Gym also has no Changes you win TM 91; Flash Cannon for winning. But the leader's pokemon have changed.

Leader: Byron Steel
    Pokemon; Magneton Lv 37, Steelix Lv 38 and Bastiodon Lv 41

Gym #7 Snowpoint Gym
    Snowpoint gym ASLO has no upgrades you roll snowballs around to find your way through the gym. You earn TM 72; Avalanche for beating the gym.

Leader: Candice Ice
    Pokemon: Sneasel Lv 40, Piloswine Lv 40, Abomasnow Lv 42 and Froslass Lv 44

Last Gym! SunyShore #8 Gym

SunyShore Gym has no upgrades. You win TM 57; Charge Beam by beating the Gym.

Leader: Volkner You can guess lol
    Pokemon: Jolteon Lv. 46, Lv 46, Luxray. Lv 48 and Electrivire Lv 51

I will be making a Elite Four and a Battle Frontier Guild for Platinum Too!

Flaming Pikachu

My Prices are Nice Nice Baby
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    Oh hey! Thanks for posting this. Can't wait for the new Hearthome Gym.

Adley

Tidiliboo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Wow. They changed the order of gym leaders. Well, at least that works. I hate how the 2nd and 3rd gyms pokes were like 10 lvls apart in Diamond

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    Elitle Four Post

A Elitle Four post will be made soon so stay tuned to Shiny Spinda updates.

Years
    I'm disappointed that they only redid 3 out of the 8 gyms. I was hoping that they would redo at least 6 of them.

Kayin

Local Champion
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Awesome! Looks like the gyms will provide more of a challenge for us. :D I can't wait to start my journey on Sunday!

Back