• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum leauge

Should i add....

• A battle frontier

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • An item shop

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A pokemon Shop

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A point system

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    gah, i need more challenges here >.< Dont help that i never seem to be online at the same time as the ppl who did offer to battle me XD

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    None of the leaders are ever on >_> Except Xtreme and his gym is always closed.

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    well maybe you should try pm / vm even if there offline >.> ... I dont spend long hours on this site, i just check in every once in a while to see if ive been challenged or not... Gotta try to plan a time to battle instead of just hoping to get online at the same time as the person

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    any gym leader up for a battle? just leave me a pm/vm ;)

thank in advance : mathioks

Dude, I'm new here so I'm not 100% on it, but I'm pretty sure the leaders here aren't going to follow you around and PM you to challenge you since they are the leaders.

mathioks

owner of the lonestar's gym
    Years
    Dude, I'm new here so I'm not 100% on it, but I'm pretty sure the leaders here aren't going to follow you around and PM you to challenge you since they are the leaders.

oh well then just change that pm/vm me to, just let me know XD but all leaders i have fought with did that even without asking it, it looks easier to make contact ...

Uzumaki_King

I'm a Ninja Unicorn!
    Years
    ...*cough*, i seem to have posted thinking I was a gym leader in the wrong league xD...*cough*.
    Anyway, I'll challenge AnimeFTW also n_n.

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    hey anime if you'd like i culd take on your challengers until you find your game?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back