• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Platinum Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Ball X

Certified Ultra Ball
Years
  • I thought there should be a thread showing how far you are in Platinum. So far I am saved right infront of Cynthia before I battle her. The Elite Four is tough but if you know there weaknesses they should be easy. just lvl your pokemon up to 60s and you should be fine. Looking forward to playing after the Elite Four is done. So Post your progress.

Years
  • me, I am currently training spenguin my prinplup in order to stomp my way through sinnoh just like I did in pearl version. I beat the first gym, DANG THAT GUY HAS GOTTEN TOUGHER! sorry about that but it is true that he is tougher

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    At the moment, I'm saved in Jubilife after getting the first badge. I'm working in Pearl to get a Magby to trade over to Platinum and then I'll be training that one for a while.

Kayin

Local Champion
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    I'm not too far because of work. I am going for fighting the 4th gym leader at the moment.

Years
  • I just got to Eterna City. I just haven't had much time to play yet :( Plus, I really want to get a squirtle on my team before I go much further but I can't trade one from Diamond because I only have one ds :(

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    i am at the 7th gym.
    Thing had became much harder compared to D/P
    but the thing which i really like is that Gabie and can orbtain in the early game

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Im at the 7th gym, but i'm doing some leveling up at the moment.

Currant Party
    lvl 41 Gyrados (Hydro pump)
    lvl 42 slow king(zen headbutt/hyper beam)
    lvl 49 Togekiss(fly is the best)
    Lvl 40 Machamp(REVENGE)
    Lvl 39 Alakazam(just psybeam atm)
    lvl 30 riolu(evolving today)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back