• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Platinum...What is It...GS!?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    That is true, but why isn't there moonsilver? I think it was an online game once.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I don't know. I'm on nobody's side. I hope there are remakes but I honestly can't say that there will or will not be, I'm merely just stating the facts.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Meh, I don't know, but I said that it's an online game because Pokemon Crater now redirects to nintendo.com

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I couldn't ever think of something like that. That actually looks interesting. A G/S remake would be great!:>

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    OMG, those freakin' n00bs... I hate such n00bish speculations.

Pokemon Platinum is not a G/S remake, it's a third version to D/P. There's no Johto in it at all. And Platinum is not an alloy of Gold and Silver, or something like that, it's actually a separate element with just some similar characteristics to both Gold and Silver.

You don't know anything about Pokemon (we know what Pokemon Platinum is since MONTHS) and you know nothing about chemistry. It's really pathetic to see such stupid speculation resulting from lack of knowledge.

EoT

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    ^thinking of Platinum being a hint towards Gold and Silver was pretty noobish but the whole idea of remakes isn't so far off.

Meh, I don't know, but I said that it's an online game because Pokemon Crater now redirects to nintendo.com

That's really interesting. I didn't know about that.

Years
    OMG, those freakin' n00bs... I hate such n00bish speculations.

Pokemon Platinum is not a G/S remake, it's a third version to D/P. There's no Johto in it at all. And Platinum is not an alloy of Gold and Silver, or something like that, it's actually a separate element with just some similar characteristics to both Gold and Silver.

You don't know anything about Pokemon (we know what Pokemon Platinum is since MONTHS) and you know nothing about chemistry. It's really pathetic to see such stupid speculation resulting from lack of knowledge.

EoT

lol SHUT UP!

Im saying that this may lead to one, not the Platinum IS G/S!

GOSH!

Fallingcowdude

Getting bye!
    Years
    There is something called Google you know!

Platinum is a chemical element with the chemical symbol Pt and an atomic number of 78. Its name is derived from the Spanish term platina del Pinto, which is literally translated into "little silver of the Pinto River."[1] It is in Group 10 of the periodic table of elements. A dense, malleable, ductile, precious, gray-white transition metal, platinum is resistant to corrosion and occurs in some nickel and copper ores along with some native deposits. Platinum is used in jewelry, laboratory equipment, electrical contacts, dentistry, and catalytic converters. Platinum bullion has the ISO currency code of XPT. As of December 23rd, 2008, Platinum was worth $845.00 per troy ounce (approximately $27.17 per gram).

Ultra Ball X

Certified Ultra Ball
    Years
    Crystal was fun, but it didnt focus on Ho-oh or Lugia really and Suicune isn't that great of a legendary so GS FTW!!!!

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Suicune's a good bulky-water pokemon.

But anyways, aside from platinum not being made of gold and silver. I think it'd be nice if the remakes were actually made.

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    Maybe they'll release Gold and Silver on the new DSi.
    But that's cool how Platinum is next to Gold and Silver on the periodic table. Maybe it's a hint, lol.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    DLC, lol. Next we'll have newly created, downloadable Pokemon. Months from now we'll be able to download Superarceus, God of the Pokemon elements we all wanted but never had actual elements of, like Love, Shadow, and Awesome. XDD

Back